"VR Training" - A hodge-podge 5x5 debut level.

Started by Capn Muffin, April 12, 2012, 02:24:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue626

I found another way out of the normal order. After completing "BOSS: EMERALD", you can go to the path to :vermillion: by falling and holding left when the enemy is above you. Actually, it is easier than to go to the path to :verdigris:.

EDIT: How do you get the 5th crewmate? Is there another path I didn't see or do I have to get all the trinkets?

FIQ

Quote from: blue626 on July 16, 2012, 09:35:55 PM
I found another way out of the normal order. After completing "BOSS: EMERALD", you can go to the path to :vermillion: by falling and holding left when the enemy is above you. Actually, it is easier than to go to the path to :verdigris:.

EDIT: How do you get the 5th crewmate? Is there another path I didn't see or do I have to get all the trinkets?
Did you glitch through something? Directly after the 4th crewmate, the entrance to the 5th should be obvious.

blue626

I collected the "Pong" trinket, then rescued :victoria:, then :vitellary:, both normally. Then I collected the map trinket (might have been before I rescued :vitellary:). Then I used the shortcut above to rescue :verdigris: (First I thought it was the normal path). After that, I went to the path to "BOSS: EMERALD", completed it, and then I went to the path to :vermillion: as I said above (I thought it was a trinket challenge or some secret). After rescuing :vermillion:, I saw nothing different on "Hello World".