The Gravitron

Started by Hilbert, July 16, 2012, 02:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hilbert

enjoy :)

FIQ

Funny :p

Do note that you should move the start room to prevent the screwup of the SG relocation when you "exit" from it.

Dav999

Nice :viridian:

The real super gravitron has warping in all directions, and that's the reason the background is rainbowishly (is that a word?) coloured. It looks nice though.

I found a glitch: If you just walk right to the room with the warp token to go the super gravitron, without touching it, you can actually start the super gravitron without being teleported to the correct room and crash the game. I made a screenshot so you can see what I mean.

EDIT: Also, if you play super gravitron right after the normal gravitron, there will be no enemies. A great way to cheat!
(You can also play the real super gravitron with invincibility on, I did that once to see what would happen if you go past 99 minutes)

Hilbert

Anyone seen the Easter egg yet?

Dav999

Hilbert

FIQ

Quote from: Dav999 on July 16, 2012, 03:29:39 PM
Nice :viridian:

The real super gravitron has warping in all directions, and that's the reason the background is rainbowishly (is that a word?) coloured. It looks nice though.

I found a glitch: If you just walk right to the room with the warp token to go the super gravitron, without touching it, you can actually start the super gravitron without being teleported to the correct room and crash the game. I made a screenshot so you can see what I mean.

EDIT: Also, if you play super gravitron right after the normal gravitron, there will be no enemies. A great way to cheat!
(You can also play the real super gravitron with invincibility on, I did that once to see what would happen if you go past 99 minutes)
In general, playing gravitrons after each other has weird behaviour. You can inactivate enemies in the normal gravitron also by doing it the other way around.

EDIT: What happens after 99 minutes?

Dav999

Quote from: FIQ on July 16, 2012, 08:03:44 PM
In general, playing gravitrons after each other has weird behaviour. You can inactivate enemies in the normal gravitron also by doing it the other way around.

But in this level, you can't go back to the start point from the super gravitron without restarting the level from the main menu, or do you mean going to the secret lab for the super gravitron and then replay intermission 2?

EDIT: What happens after 99 minutes?

It goes to 100, and current time and best time overlap (I had a screenshot of that, but I can't post it until tomorrow)
And yes, I have been patiently waiting for over 90 minutes (while watching television, I think. It was almost a year ago)

Dav999

FIQ

Nice pic :)

Quote from: Dav999 on July 16, 2012, 09:58:11 PM

But in this level, you can't go back to the start point from the super gravitron without restarting the level from the main menu, or do you mean going to the secret lab for the super gravitron and then replay intermission 2?
When you quit to menu, the gravitron randomness handling is reset which makes this bug hard to detect. The only way to encounter this is by using gamestate() for yourself in custom levels.

I encountered that you could break enemy spawn in Super Gravitron by playing it after Gravitron, and vice versa, in my own level in which at the real ending, both are accessible next to each other, making it possible to play them after each other.

Pyrite

I'm just stuck in a blue room called Super Gravitron with Pipe Dream...