ASCEND

Started by Pyrite, July 17, 2012, 11:30:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pyrite

Quote from: blue626 on July 24, 2012, 11:46:03 AM
EDIT: How did you make the grav. lines at the top not touch the block and stop at the middle? I sit because :violet: is there? END EDIT.
I used block 26 in Direct mode (lab tileset). It's an invisible block that doesn't block your path, but stops things like platforms/gravlines, but I dont actually know about platforms. There's another one that's invisible but DOES keep you from progressing, but that one I don't know which it is.

I sit because  :violet: is there? I have no idea what you mean by this... :victoria:

blue626

Quote from: manofperson on July 24, 2012, 11:52:43 AM
I used block 26 in Direct mode (lab tileset). It's an invisible block that doesn't block your path, but stops things like platforms/gravlines, but I dont actually know about platforms. There's another one that's invisible but DOES keep you from progressing, but that one I don't know which it is.

Oh, Direct Mode, right.

Quote from: manofperson on July 24, 2012, 11:52:43 AM
I sit because  :violet: is there? I have no idea what you mean by this... :victoria:

:-[ I meant "Is it because :violet: is there?". I must have written that too fast. I already know the answer to that, though (Direct Mode).