VVVVVV Level: The Satellite Base

Started by LucasK, April 15, 2012, 01:09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LucasK

Hello People, i'm new here, but i been making levels for VVVVVV a long time ago. I'm here to show my new level, it's very basic, but i will be glad if you guys enjoy it.  :viridian:

http://www.mediafire.com/?jqafn2tcjqdkmkh

FIQ

OK!
IMO, there's too few checkpoints. Other than that, the level was pretty fun for a first try!

Bugs:
1: Intended map leaving possibility (as in the last part of the level) is like asking for major bugs. IMO, you should prevent this.
2: In Lines Onwards, you can get too low on the lower gravity line when going to the next room, making it possible to skip the entire level after that.
3: The ceiling between the rooms "RipOff" and "Blue and Trouble" is 1 pixel off (the ceiling in Blue and Trouble is a pixel to low).

Capn Muffin

Short but sweet! Very relaxing and welcome amount of challenge.

There's several places where adjacent room walls don't match up, allowing some skipping, or getting stuck. Other than that, thanks for the level!

Vallu

(I know this is old but I played the level and I just have to give feedback) Finally a level wich isn't too hard! :viridian: Short, nice and relaxing level. I liked it! :viridian: