Lots of guests, minimal users?!

Started by Bearboy, June 27, 2012, 02:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bearboy

I've been noticing that only about 1 or 2 ACTUAL forum users go on the forums, but about 20 guests go on at a time. What I'm trying to say is, Guests, become users so this site doesnt die. There has been almost no VVVVVV activity either, and it's driving me insane. So seriously, become users so we can get going again! :-X

blue626

This isn't the first time that, recently, a user thinks that this forum is going to die.
But is 10 posts/day too inactive? Apparently, that's what everyone thinks and says. This is the 1st forum where I registered, so I don't know much about that. I don't mind that only 10 posts are posted on each day.
Also, if you look at the forum stats, you'll see that this forum has been more inactive (and I didn't found threads like this one from that time, which is strange).
About the fact that the number of guests online is bigger than the number of users online (in this case, 10x the number), I guess that's normal. Many people just want to read the forum and don't want to post anything.

Zerdamia

The Distractionware Forum isn´t dead or inactive. There are some posts a day. Many Browsergameforums (from active Browsergames) don´t even have a single post in a month. That is a dead forum.