LULZ...

Started by Bloodshadow, March 01, 2010, 01:57:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Requiem

I have to ask, why do you bother arguing with those simpletons...  :victoria:

I laughed at it too, and am kinda pissed that Kong's users would do that - but honestly, I sort of expected that seeing how all the 8 year olds on the internet want to play free games because they can't use their mommy's credit cards.

Still, obviously, it pisses me off. But I just know that V was well worth the 15$, and maybe more, because I've gotten more play time out of this than out of Modern Warfare 2. The people of Kongregate will never buy it, and will therefore never get that experience. I don't care. Its' their loss...

Tukkun

Yeah, lulz definitely. Who will make a game free because of a petition...  :verdigris:

dinx2582

Absolutely ridiculous.  Kids with their fuckin' sense of entitlement these days.  I guess that's one of the side effects of being born in a world where piracy is already the epitome of commonplace.  But hey, if anything, this shows that they aren't just resorting to piracy right off the bat.  Of course it also shows that they're still unwilling to pay for something, fairly priced or not. 

I suppose if piracy makes you feel guilty, and trying to convince a developer to release their software for free doesn't, then justification for stupid behavior isn't too hard to find.

CooL

:verdigris: These damn kids expect everything to be handed to them, their just wasting their time making this petition.  When a developer works hard on a game, you don't expect him to give it out for free.  Let these kids have their fun I guess...

Also, sorry for raising this from the dead.