0 (0%)
SJMistery, this poll is absurd
3 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 4

SJMistery

Hi everyone
Ready for the nearly-finished version?
You will have to wait a bit  :D
Okay now seriously, i have updated the dialogues and levels, and added a couple of things to prevent hving to go through the empty rooms.
Let me know about any glitch I might have passed out, and please rate the level like you used to!

enjoy it!

@Kreator

Quote from: SJMistery on April 19, 2015, 09:18:34 AM
(damnit, how i can include the screenshots? damn i suck with computers  :'( )
If you're on a Mac, you should already have an application installed called "Grab." (just sayin that's what I use but I bet you use PC just like everyone else in the world)

SJMistery

Quote from: @Kreator on April 19, 2015, 01:04:50 PM
Quote from: SJMistery on April 19, 2015, 09:18:34 AM
(damnit, how i can include the screenshots? damn i suck with computers  :'( )
If you're on a Mac, you should already have an application installed called "Grab." (just sayin that's what I use but I bet you use PC just like everyone else in the world)
too bad, it's windows 7

@Kreator

allison

Windows 7 includes Snipping Tool, which serves effectively the same purpose as Grab.

SJMistery

Okay, time to revive that old topic with the first section of the third level and the second level nearly finished (for curious people, remove the warp wall in "The impossible backtracking room" to reveal the unfinished sections that for the first time on my levels uses the direct mode, the hlf-made sections are fully playable, tough the majority of the unfinished rooms only have a few walls to prevent glitches, until i think on a gimmick for themn).

and about the name, it's because at the start it looked a lot easier to finish.