Started by Desgracias, July 19, 2023, 07:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Desgracias

There are over dozens of VVVVVV levels out there, but with so many levels,
there's bound to be a treasure cove of deleted, unreleased or unfinished
levels. There are three of these levels out there:

1. TAS Trials.
This is supposedly the hardest VVVVVV level of all time. It's unreleased, but
it looks really cool! This level was created by Elomavi, and I would like to play
part of the level because as I said, it looks really cool.

2. MIRA-VIU Now, this level was created about three years ago by Nicholas and it was
deleted because there was someone who didn't really like it. But since the level's
creator left the forum after creating "Simulation", hopefully some of you guys have
a free copy of the level, so you could probably put it into a .ZIP file so I can
download it and test it myself.

3. + by VVVVVVCrewmate7 and here's another level that was created three years ago.
The creator of this level posted that he would release a level fragment around December
2020, so I would really love to test that out too.

From Uli (10 yrs. old)

Balneor

TAS Trials is currently still under development. Which has gone slow recently because he was unpleased with the shape of the work he had came up with, so he wanted to reshape it again with more interesting impossible ideas. Which I think he also said it was quite a difficult task and he was short on inspiration or something.
Unless he decides to release it, in a finished or not, I'm afraid we're gonna have to wait... or someone else can start working on going through the trouble of replicating everything he's built in the videos... lol

MIRA-VIU was made for the level making contest of october 2020. It should be downloadable on the discord server where those events are held. I'll still drop the level file just in case. If someone want it removed tell me. I think the creator would be fine.

And as for this level called "+" made by VVVVVVCrewmate7... do you know where you heard of this level ? The Discord ? Thread here ? I can't find such a user on the site, even making a user search.
Either way, I don't have a level called "+". It's common for forum people to talk about an upcoming level they're making and then disappearing not long after without having published anything.

Balneor

Made a shameful mistake. No, "+" is a level that has been in production for a couple years now, and it's not out yet. We can do nothing but wait.
She's posted updates of it on the discord, but afaik she has never released any fragments or demos for it... or maybe she did, but the name was different than "+" and I have no idea where I should look for it... damnit

Desgracias

Thanks so much for the level, Balneor. Sorry I haven't replied in months, I was just a bit busy.

Sincerely, Uli (10 yrs old)