How Much Time Do You Have Played On VVVVVV?

Started by skinnyhead2000, August 02, 2011, 02:40:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skinnyhead2000

I hope there isn't already a thread on this...

Anyway, I have thirty-seven hours played on VVVVVV...  I don't know if that's something to be proud of or not...  :verdigris:

PJBottomz

I've been playing for at least one week or so. :viridian: I still love the game!

Cassian

I got it with the HIB3 3 days ago and have 6 hours played... quite a fun game!

Stampy

Heh, yeah, I'm coming up to 70 hours here. And with the level editor being part of the game, I can only see that continue to rise

Arkatox

Since I lost all of my data from version 1.6 when I downloaded 2.0, I'll never know. :victoria: But I do know that it was a LOT of time.

BawaBawa

Like 2 straight hours...  8).  i normally dont like this kind of  jumping-spike-death games, but i dont know what this game has, but is not stressful at all... as a matterof fact is pretty fun, i dont know if is the music or the way it was made or the hard but no go-back-to-the-beggining challenges approach.

The game i so full of originality and fun.

:-*

Ben
:viridian:

Damn It AL to Hell

Dispensers Heal

robloxfan1999

PJBottomz

ThePaSch

Quote from: PJBottomz on September 10, 2011, 11:33:55 PM
Yes, you just SAY that you're 11.

It's called a hyperbole.

@Topic
Right now, Steam tells me I have 47 hours, but that's just a temporary number, almost certain to rise to even greater heights.  8)

Martze

I have 56 hours recorded in Staem, and I only bought the Steam version last winter. I played the original release a great deal before that.

PJBottomz

Damn It AL to Hell

seaking177

3DS says 16:56 (16 hours and 56 minutes)

its not gonna stay like that for long...100+ hours, HERE I COME.