Yume Nikki

Started by pattoo1234, May 25, 2017, 04:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pattoo1234

Do you think we can talk about Yume Nikki on Distractionware? Or should I try to find somewhere else?

I mean this is a VVVVVV forum but this is the everything else section so I guess you can talk about it

pattoo1234

Okay.

Cool Music Pack: Check out this cool music pack I made for Yume Nikki!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5xjfucsz1t7kg3r/AADLj9MbQ2_kVyUfcLzxLxbha?dl=0

Gawne

Pattoo, why is it that 99% of the time you want us to check out something?And as far as the game goes, I've heard a lot of good stuff about it, but I've literally never picked it up... Is it worth a shot?

moth 🦋

Quote from: Gawne on May 25, 2017, 09:30:30 PM
Pattoo, why is it that 99% of the time you want us to check out something?And as far as the game goes, I've heard a lot of good stuff about it, but I've literally never picked it up... Is it worth a shot?
if you like aimlessly exploring (like me) then yes

Gawne

I freaking love doing that! Well in games anyway, if I go outside the flowers hiss at me :(

pattoo1234

When do you think you will play it?

Gawne

For the past year I've been stuck with a shitty 4:3 monitor. I'll probably play it when I get a nice 1080p panel sometime next week or the following week. Not that'll change quality of the game, I've just had it with 4:3 resolutions

pattoo1234

moth 🦋

Quote from: Gawne on May 27, 2017, 12:47:24 AM
For the past year I've been stuck with a shitty 4:3 monitor. I'll probably play it when I get a nice 1080p panel sometime next week or the following week. Not that'll change quality of the game, I've just had it with 4:3 resolutions
the game window is 640 by 480 which is 4:3 xd

Gawne

I know, I'm just a scrub that can't stand playing 4:3 games at a 4:3 resolution anymore because reasons ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

pattoo1234

I hope you play it soon.

pattoo1234

Does anyone like this music pack?

i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts

Does it ever occur to you that we have things we have to work on?

pattoo1234

I didn't factor in IRL problems. Sorry.