Back to VVVVVV II (Thanks FIQ for letting me use the original!)

Started by Chara Dreemurr, November 26, 2016, 07:06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chara Dreemurr

Finally. It's here after all these years. Back to VVVVVV II. It's been a long time since Viridian explored Dimension VVVVVV again.

i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts

Sorry, Chara Dreemurr, but this is unacceptable. Taking another level and simply removing all the scripts doesn't make it yours. Yes, you made a few original scripts but they are diffcult to come by.

I'm not going to ban you, but take this as a warning.

Just warning anybody who downloads this that it is a carbon COPY of back to vvvvvv with a couple rooms changed and almost no scripts.

Chara Dreemurr

Quote from: Starspire on November 26, 2016, 07:23:45 PM
Sorry, Chara Dreemurr, but this is unacceptable. Taking another level and simply removing all the scripts doesn't make it yours. Yes, you made a few original scripts but they are diffcult to come by.

Just warning anybody who downloads this that it is a carbon COPY of back to vvvvvv with a couple rooms changed and almost no scripts.
Well. Well well well. Welly well well well. Well well well welly well well welly. You never accepted the fact it took me a bunch of days to deal with this. I had to copy the ROOMS, not remove the SCRIPTS. ... And now I'm done with your hatred for what I do and how I do it. I'm telling FIQ about what you said about Back to VVVVVV II... Through PM.

Chara Dreemurr

(double post) Also, FIQ had given me actual permission. The proof I had shown you was in Back to VVVVVV (v1.2.3) [split].

i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts

Quote from: Chara Dreemurr on November 26, 2016, 07:31:23 PM

Well. Well well well. Welly well well well. Well well well welly well well welly. You never accepted the fact it took me a bunch of days to deal with this. I had to copy the ROOMS, not remove the SCRIPTS. ... And now I'm done with your hatred for what I do and how I do it. I'm telling FIQ about what you said about Back to VVVVVV II... Through PM.

*sigh*

"well" count: 15

I realize that, but you couldn't at least put a little more effort in? Like, give it a new storyline? Like, the description says "something went wrong", but there's no story in the level at all! All we're asking for is a little effort.

moth 🦋

The one ORIGINAL script in the game:

~hello darkness my old friend~
Now, let's look at the maps.

Back to VVVVVV Map:

modified map

FIQ didn't say you could fucking blatantly steal his level
how dare you release this piece of shit sham level as your own

Chara Dreemurr

Quote from: ShinyKitten07 on November 26, 2016, 07:46:36 PM
The one ORIGINAL script in the game:

~hello darkness my old friend~