epic mayonnaise land

Started by mayo pigeon, August 06, 2019, 09:28:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayo pigeon

Hello everyone, it's mayo pigeon here, making his first ever level post on the Distractionware forums.

I made a little thing, took me ~3-4 hours in total to make. It's a level with around 15 minutes of gameplay, in which the infamous Doctor Condiment (or Doctor CoMdiment at one point because I didn't want to fix it) captures you and your "pathetic friends", in his own words, and scatters them amongst his chamber. Can you rescue them before they all drown in mayonnaise?

I live in the UK, so it's actually 10:20 AM at the time of posting where I live.

Since this is my first level, constructive criticism is asked of from those who see and play it.

I'm bored of typing now.

Happy 2AM, I've been mayo pigeon.

here's the link to the level download: https://mega.nz/#!sPISxC5Y!HzJD4lJYnJaybqL-v5nQ0Yt83W5DCFycOYvYS4n9jC8

Lollipop

you could've attached your level in the post itself. If you make a post, under the area where you input text is "+Attachments and other options". Your zip file is small enough to be attached via this method, saving the trouble of having to use mega.