The Chara Dreemurr Megathread

Started by i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts, September 18, 2016, 12:01:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What level would you like me to make after Dimension Anomaly? (I've already released Abandoned Polar Dimension.)

VVVVVV Boss Battle
2 (18.2%)
If a 5-year-old made VVVVVV
8 (72.7%)
VVVVVV Credits: Level Edition
1 (9.1%)
Remake of Dimension VVVVVV
0 (0%)
It's up to you.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Ally 🌠

permabanning them would make you a bad mod

inb4 shiny comes in and says "he's a better mod than dav" because he's his friend

again

moth 🦋

Quote from: Kiwi Alexia on December 06, 2016, 08:10:39 PM

inb4 shiny comes in and says "he's a better mod than dav" because he's his friend

again

its called bait
but he's a solid mod but I admit that dav is the best, it's kinda common knowledge

Ally 🌠

Quote from: shiny k on December 07, 2016, 12:10:17 AM

again

its called bait
but he's a solid mod but I admit that dav is the best, it's kinda common knowledge
>implying my post wasn't also bait

moth 🦋

Quote from: Kiwi Alexia on December 07, 2016, 01:00:10 AM
Quote from: shiny k on December 07, 2016, 12:10:17 AM

again

its called bait
>implying my post wasn't also bait
i can never tell with you

fraZ0R

i honestly just want everybody to get along nicely. No arguing , no hate , no "HEY I HATE THIS USER BECAUSE THEY LIKE UNDERTALE LETS ASK FOR THEM TO BE BANNED xd" could everybody please be nice to chara? plz?

Dav999

I agree that we want to see everyone get along nicely, and it would be better for people to give others a chance, but come on, there's no point in trying to stop an argument that stranded half a month ago. And haven't you read that Undertale is, by far, not the only reason why people hate Chara?

Chara Dreemurr

Why is my level a death threat to everyone? I rename it and boom, a bunch of people dead.

Ally 🌠

haha funny
because you thought i died yesterday

Chara Dreemurr

Quote from: Kiwi Alexia on December 19, 2016, 10:13:05 PM
haha funny
You decided to joke and fake death??? That is such a cyberbullying technique! I am emailing terry about this!!!

Lollipop

Quote from: Chara Dreemurr on December 19, 2016, 10:37:01 PM
Quote from: Kiwi Alexia on December 19, 2016, 10:13:05 PM
haha funny
You decided to joke and fake death??? That is such a cyberbullying technique! I am emailing terry about this!!!

LMAO WHAT

Ally 🌠

First off I didn't fake death.
I said I was going to, and whenever I get depressed I change my name to "-----" or "Dead" because I really feel like it sometimes.
Second, if you think it's a cyberbullying technique didn't your school tell you not to listen to people that cyberbully? Yeah this place is full of those people, how about you leave the forum instead

Chara Dreemurr

Quote from: Kiwi Alexia on December 20, 2016, 01:14:11 AM
First off I didn't fake death.
I said I was going to, and whenever I get depressed I change my name to "-----" or "Dead" because I really feel like it sometimes.
Second, if you think it's a cyberbullying technique didn't your school tell you not to listen to people that cyberbully? Yeah this place is full of those people, how about you leave the forum instead
How about no.

lol...ipops2

Tolp nor distractionware is no place for me right now.
I'm
i'm
im
TAKING A HIATUS.

Chara Dreemurr

And you will not believe who I became friends with.