Demo version

Started by FIQ, November 12, 2012, 11:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FIQ

Hi.
When you release Super Hexagon, please make a demo version (Include Hexagon or something). While this might not make any sense in your eyes, it's not because of the gameplay that I want such, but for checking if the application works properly, as Super Hexagon will be in C++ and the original in flash.

The same should really have been done to VVVVVV imo.

ToasterApocalypse

Quote from: FIQ on November 12, 2012, 11:17:27 PM
Hi.
When you release Super Hexagon, please make a demo version (Include Hexagon or something). While this might not make any sense in your eyes, it's not because of the gameplay that I want such, but for checking if the application works properly, as Super Hexagon will be in C++ and the original in flash.

does the normal Hexagon work?

FIQ

Quote from: ToasterApocalypse on November 13, 2012, 03:44:27 PM
Quote from: FIQ on November 12, 2012, 11:17:27 PM
Hi.

does the normal Hexagon work?
I have issues with controls (arrow doesn't move as it should).

kando

I dont think Terry even reads this board. Kind of like throwing ideas down a sink.

Also noticed there is the SuperHexagon binary in the iphone app folder, as well as SuperHexagon.swf...i wonder if somehow we can rig it up to play on flash?