Started by Pyrite, August 20, 2012, 07:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dav999

[offtopic]

Quote from: blue626 on August 23, 2012, 10:15:40 PM
Quote from: Dav999 on August 23, 2012, 08:48:20 PM
Quote from: blue626 on August 23, 2012, 07:50:40 PM
Quote from: Bearboy on August 23, 2012, 08:19:33 AM
It seems like everyone is in different timezones.....

There might be 2 people with similar time zones (like 1 hour of difference). It's likely that most of the people have different time zones, though.

I did notice that a lot of people don't even set their time zone, but you can see they clearly don't live in the GMT-9 area (or they have very strange sleeping habits, sleeping from 3 PM till 9 PM, and staying awake all night, posting here)

What do you mean? I have set my time zone (So that the times in the form are equal to my current time) and it doesn't show in my profile. Off-topic (we already are a lot off-topic, but this is even more off-topic!), but the forum regular time-zone was changed by 8 hours 1 or 2 months ago, and I still don't know why. Does GMT-9 correspond to the west of USA or something? Why do you mention it?

There is 'Local Time' in everyone's profile, even in the profile of people who didn't set it.

[/offtopic]

blue626

Oh, I forgot about that. Actually, now that you said that I looked at everyone's local time and I saw that some people have the forum regular time which is perhaps GMT-9. If it is, then I suppose that's why you mentioned it. Before a month ago it was GMT-1. I wonder why it was changed.

On-topic:

Quote from: Capn Muffin on August 24, 2012, 02:51:18 AM
Is this level supposed to be explored or just enjoyed? I tried exploring but got stuck a lot.

You're suppose to stay still and let the conveyors, inversion planes, moving platforms and warp tokens move :viridian:.

Ciolf

Quote from: blue626 on August 23, 2012, 07:50:40 PM

I don't know if it's a good idea to make the player die various times. Floating checkpoints don't look good, but I don't know if they're bad level design, as I think that there are some in the feauterd level "Deja Verdigris"

Yeah, I always intended to update that level, but Terry featured it before I could really get into any changes.

Pyrite

update so its more obvious so you dont move so much around n stuff.

MoogiGMD

Dav999

Quote from: Hacker3443 on September 09, 2012, 06:37:24 PM
super glitchy!

It isn't if you don't do anything.

I want to be able to complete this level with 0 deaths! :vermillion:

Pyrite

POWER UPPERCUT!
I want to expose this to a newer crowd :viridian:

Oh I haven't seen you for a while. This is nice. I actually thought making  :viridian: die for respawning is a cool idea.   ;D

Pyrite

EXTREME BUMPING

I made an annual visit to this forum again! Cower in my presence, fools!

Info Teddy

Quote from: manofperson on March 09, 2014, 03:20:48 AMEXTREME BUMPING

I made an annual visit to this forum again! Cower in my presence, fools!
Wh/\e we're on the top/c of bump/ng, /'ve not/ced Terry Cavanagh hasn't been moderat/ng th/s forum recent\y.