Tried to start a drawing room for VVVVVV.

Started by A quite MEDICal Derpfish, January 26, 2013, 03:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Dav jelly of my poll editing skills?

Yes
32 (71.1%)
No
13 (28.9%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Chillius

This is wierd. I drew this all...

:vitellary: :vitellary: :vitellary: :vitellary: :vitellary: :vitellary: :vitellary: :vitellary: :vitellary: :vitellary: :vitellary: :vitellary: :vitellary: :vitellary: :vitellary: :vitellary: :vitellary: :vitellary: :vitellary: :vitellary: :vitellary: :vitellary: :vitellary:
VITELLARY TRAIN

:vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion:
:vermillion: My train has more people than yours!

:vitellary:Mine is faster. haha!

:vermillion:Still! I'm Famous!

Chillius

Me and dav made this. but dav left after

Fussmatte

"Good sleep is a rarity"
STAHP COPYIN' MAH MOVES

Dav999

Bearboy

Quote from: Dav999 on March 27, 2013, 06:24:55 PM

Well. This looks pretty good. :)
It still says the version is the same  :-\

EDIT:
Oh.
I'm retarded XD

Dav999

EDIT:

What were we thinking...

Dav999

blue626

In the ZIP file attached, there's a drawing I made around an hour ago with Dav999 and a Mario and Viridian drawing I mentioned around 200 replies ago (Dav999 helped too).
Also, it isn't much compressed. The sum of the two files is around 110KB and this is 102KB. Or is this normal? This is my 1st upload so I'm not familiar with this. I compressed just with the compress function on Finder (yes, I'm on a Mac).

EDIT: I wish it was possible to remove polls.
(This thread has a useless poll! :-X).

Fussmatte

also the history of because adobe
12:37:21 - (Doormat) - Where did "because adobe" come from
12:37:35 - (Doormat) - shoe me
12:37:56 - Dav999: http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/1482/adobej.png
12:38:09 - Dav999: And here's a shoe for you:
12:38:24 - Dav999: http://keetsa.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/vegan-hemp-shoe-4-men.jpg

Pyrite

agh both drawing rooms crashed for me
have some drawing room slightly updated
nevermind i'm not in the mood
OR AM I

Fussmatte

Dav999

Quote from: manofperson on March 28, 2013, 08:32:45 PM
agh both drawing rooms crashed for me

And for the people who are wondering what he meant there: you don't want to know :D

To the people who were there: please don't tell here what happened :D

blue626

My cursor showed in the 1st picture! :) I was there when there was the 2nd and 3rd picture (shown as 1 picture here). I even said "The 2nd picture is smaller. :P" or something in the chat.
So, that's why you guys wrote "because adobe" in the other room!
(One, thing, in the 2nd last picture, I appeared as online in the picture, but I just had the other room opened in an other tab).
Who's the person in the last picture?
Tell me what happened (maybe in PM)!

Fussmatte

Quote from: blue626 on March 28, 2013, 10:36:08 PM
My cursor showed in the 1st picture! :) I was there when there was the 2nd and 3rd picture (shown as 1 picture here). I even said "The 2nd picture is smaller. :P" or something in the chat.
(One, thing, in the 2nd last picture, I appeared as online in the picture, but I just had the other room opened in an other tab).
Who's the pony in the last picture?
The person in the last picture is Bill Gates.

blue626

Quote from: Doormat on March 28, 2013, 10:42:13 PM
Quote from: blue626 on March 28, 2013, 10:36:08 PM
Who's the pony in the last picture?
The person in the last picture is Bill Gates.

Well, I never saw a picture of Bill Gates before.
(I saw what you did to the quote! :D)