Villi Headcanons

Started by Fussmatte, April 04, 2013, 04:47:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hilbert

Black Villis are usually born without fingers. Their heart beats slower. They are very heavy because of all the mixed genetics to make them black.

ToasterApocalypse

1. Villis come from the planet 'Villiplanet'. They then invented dimensional travel.
2. Red villis and yellow villis have a 90% chance of being male. This makes it difficult for an orange villi to be made.
3. A pink or purple villi is always female. No exceptions.
4. There are over 500 unexplored dimensions in the villi region.
5. As a villi grows older, he/she loses his/her colour. By the age of 90, a villi is always gray, unless the villi is white or black from birth.
6. On planet Villiplanet, existing is a crime. This has led to many villis leaving home, even as a baby.

Epsilon

1. Villis are a sub-species of Humans.
2. Adding onto this ^, The first 7 must have come from the future, where time travelling and dimension hopping is possible, along with possibly a machine that can make humans flip, like Villis.
3. Large viruses like Cancer can kill a Villi almost instantly, due to the fact that their immune system isn't strong enough to cope with things like that.

-

1. Victoria is a good artist. And a good writer.
2. Verdigris can jump really high, but sometimes he may just end up slamming into a wall.
3. Vermilion actually brings Victoria along when he adventures, because he knows she needs to get her confidence back for exploring. (did i word that right?)

Bearboy

Quote from: Hilbert on April 06, 2013, 07:36:19 PM
Black Villis are usually born without fingers. Their heart beats slower. They are very heavy because of all the mixed genetics to make them black.
Nobody from the VVVVVV universe has fingers.
Seriously, nothing, unless you count the yes men.
Which probably don't have fingers either

Chillius

Grey Villi's

They are villi's that are born happy
and have a 1/6929 chance to have one.
they are very dumb
20 IQ.
and talk every second.

Fussmatte

I came up with this last night:

Villi are able to take off their fur (not the fur on their head) as if it was clothing. Their skin is the same colour as their fur.

Yes, I know, it's a terrible headcanon.
Ugh, my connection HAD to screw up as I wrote this.
Also, doesn't Villi as plural sound better than Villis?

Quote from: Gold03 on April 07, 2013, 07:49:30 PM
Grey Villi's

they are very dumb
20 IQ.
and talk every second.
No

Chillius

Quote from: Doormat on April 07, 2013, 07:50:53 PM
I came up with this last night:

Villi are able to take off their fur (not the fur on their head) as if it was clothing. Their skin is the same colour as their fur.

Yes, I know, it's a terrible headcanon.
Ugh, my connection HAD to screw up as I wrote this.
Also, doesn't Villi as plural sound better than Villis?

Grey Villi's

they are very dumb
20 IQ.
and talk every second.
No
Fast Reply.

and yes.

Fussmatte

If gray Villi were dumb, that would mean Verisix would be dumb, and Verisix is not dumb.

Chillius

okay then

it is a 7/8192 chance they will be smart.

Chillius

Quote from: Doormat on April 04, 2013, 09:42:47 PM
1. Villis are Villis
2. Villis hate Microsoft
3. vegetables

there's my 2 cents

SERIOUSLY?

Fussmatte

Was there any reason you needed to double-post?
I'm done with this

ToasterApocalypse

Grey Villi's

they are very dumb
20 IQ.
and talk every second.
Verisix is an engineer
Engineers are smart
Verisix is smrt

A quite MEDICal Derpfish

- There is a rare genetic disorder that causes mutiple colors on a Villi (e.g. my villified self who has a yellow or red stripe through his head, he is overall orange), and depending on the number of colors and the secondary colors, you are changed genetically for good or bad.

- Verdigris gets around with a Grappling Hook modified to stick extremely well to walls, and sometimes even spikes. He didn't bring his hook with him when evacuating the ship upon crashing in the beginning of the game.

-Verdigris can compose music, and is pretty decent at it. Like a Villified Souleye. (i believe that is his name).

-Victoria is not a wussy or anything, just easily frightened via. jumpscare.

-Vermilion is the happiest crewman on the ship c:

-The reason  :viridian: wants trinkets so badly (according to the fandom) is because he has a mental disorder for him to like particularly shiny objects.

Epsilon

Quote from: Verdigris/Derpfish on April 08, 2013, 11:39:05 PM
- There is a rare genetic disorder that causes mutiple colors on a Villi (e.g. my villified self who has a yellow or red stripe through his head, he is overall orange), and depending on the number of colors and the secondary colors, you are changed genetically for good or bad.

- Verdigris gets around with a Grappling Hook modified to stick extremely well to walls, and sometimes even spikes. He didn't bring his hook with him when evacuating the ship upon crashing in the beginning of the game.

-Verdigris can compose music, and is pretty decent at it. Like a Villified Souleye. (i believe that is his name).

-Victoria is not a wussy or anything, just easily frightened via. jumpscare.

-Vermilion is the happiest crewman on the ship c:

-The reason  :viridian: wants trinkets so badly (according to the fandom) is because he has a mental disorder for him to like particularly shiny objects.

I agree with all of these, 'cept the last one. The hookshot grappling hook thing is really cool, so is the double-coloured Villies one. And the composer Verdigris.

-

1. Viridian was actually born a male, but something went wrong and he just suddenly can become male/female. He can't control it but it's kinda...
2. Viridian also cannot sing. He is like Chuggaaconroy. Except not tone deaf.
3. Sometimes, Victoria and Vermilion will sing Ponponpon. Partially in English and partially in Japanese. This annoys Viridian. To no end.
4. When Vermilion was younger, he got a really large gash down his leg while exploring. He still has it today.

Fussmatte

Quote from: Vermilion on April 09, 2013, 12:52:59 AM
today
you mean Villi actually exist somewhere at this moment