"Space Station XCIV" by Danboe

Started by Danboe, July 27, 2011, 06:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danboe

Captain Viridian have to rescue his crewmates who are stuck on Space Station XCIV

Space Station XCIV is a 5x5 room level with different small areas connected by a hub with some space to explore too!

- 5 crewmates
- 20 trinkets

I had a lot of fun making this, it doesnt have any scripting as Terry started tweeting about that as most of it was done, I hope you enjoy!  :viridian:

Screenshot:

Download:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7296009/SpaceStationXCIV.rar

Arma

This is really hard, but fun! And it looks pretty good. I must beat it sometime. :viridian:

Buttons

Some really clever and tricky bits here. I'm completely stuck trying to get into the treasury, though. Is there a good way to get past the rightmost part side of the screen above it, with the vertical bounce lines?

Danboe

You just swing back and forth avoiding the grav lines, it's kinda hard the first times but you'll nail it eventually!  :viridian:

I really wanted to have atleast one kinda hard part.

TheoX

Rating #008
Enjoyment: 8/10
Aesthetics: 8/10
Novelty: 5/10
Difficulty: 8/10
Room Names: 4/10

I thought 20 trinkets sounded like a lot, but I actually really enjoyed finding all of them.  The "space" area reminded me of the actual game a bit.

The second part of "Security Checkpoint 2" is utterly obnoxious, I thought it was impossible until about the 50th time I tried it.  Thanks for at least putting a checkpoint right there, but it's still pretty annoying... anyway I still enjoyed the level overall, very fun time killer.

ZeNewDragon

I doubt he will seeing as this level is from 4 years ago and he doesn't seem to be active anymore.

That said, this level looks like it could be neat. I'll go ahead and give it a try.

VeeC7

Nice level, and I think it was the first level to do the roomtext as roomname thing, which I don't use,

Also, I downloaded it

ZeNewDragon

I think the roomtext as roomname thing is just him not knowing how to do roomnames.

VeeC7

moth 🦋

allison

Quote from: VVVVVVCrewmate7 on October 13, 2015, 01:06:51 AM
Just press E to make a roomnane
This guy hasn't been active since 2011. That's before even I joined, and I'm considered ancient around these parts.