Valso is supposed to be dark green, Why is he depicted as light green?

Started by VeeC7, October 20, 2015, 07:50:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VeeC7

Why is Valso in light green color in many levels? He is dark green, with the dialog box also being dark green, Why?

Ally 🌠

Because stupid idiots who don't know internal scripting and use the stupid as fuck crewmates that are rescuable.

lol...ipops2

Er... He's not rescuable are you trying to make me look like an idiot?

Ally 🌠

Rescuable means when you touch him text appears saying that you rescued him

lol...ipops2

Don't you think I don't know that? Yes? I've made a lot of W.I.P levels and have lots of knowingness of the level editor I even just started internal scripting and I can almost do anything except I have a text box show up so yeah it's just safe to say that I know what rescuable means.

Ally 🌠

Quote from: lol...ipops2 on October 24, 2015, 03:30:56 PM
Don't you think I don't know that? Yes? I've made a lot of W.I.P levels and have lots of knowingness of the level editor I even just started internal scripting and I can almost do anything except I have a text box show up so yeah it's just safe to say that I know what rescuable means.
Wow you are getting more mature you didn't spam smileys everywhere

@Kreator

"And Distractionware promises to be the setting for one of the most exciting newfag battles yet! Hello, everyone, I'm Kr38or."

"And I'm @Kreator. You know, Kr38or, this is gonna be one heck of a showdown today. Luigi master versus lol...ipops, who are known to be bitter rivals."

"Mortal enemies is more like it, @Kreator. These two have been having pointless arguments since the day they met, and it looks like today we're gonna have the worst of them all."

"Mmm-hmm. This is one crazy matchup. Oh, it looks like they're setting up the field right now! And there's the kickoff! VVVVVVCrewmate7 appears to be starting a perfectly normal thread!"

"Yeah, it looks like he's asking a perfectly logical question! Not the kind of thread you'd expect to turn into an argument, would you, @Kreator?"

"No, but these threads have been known to get nasty when newfags decide to do battle in them. Just you wait, Kr38or. The fur's gonna start flying here in a little bit."

"Wait, it looks like lol...ipops is making a comment! Do you think he knows the answer to the question, @Kreator?"

"Eh, I doubt it, but lol...ipops has been going through some tough training in the level editor recently. He might just be able to nail this one, and the issue VVVVVVCrewmate7 is addressing has actually been a common problem among level creators."

"Wait, @Kreator, I think something's happening... Oh, and lol...ipops provides a one-word answer! And... I don't believe it... with a smiley, no less! Are you seeing this, @Kreator?!"

"Yeah, I saw. Most people would either accept or ignore that comment, despite its failure to answer VVVVVVCrewmate7's question, but that smiley's gonna leave him pretty vulnerable to Luigi master's attacks."

"And it looks like Luigi master is making a degrading reference to people who make horrible levels. And he's dropping an f-bomb there. Pretty inflammatory."

"Yeah, Kr38or, but it's not really a direct attack on lol...ipops. lol...ipops' comment wasn't something that Luigi Master would normally get incredibly pissed off about, but it looks like the battle is starting to heat up here."

"You said it, @Kreator... Oh, and lol...ipops wrongly interprets Luigi master's comment as another personal attack on him! Bad move there, now Luigi master's gonna get the first strike in the argument."

"Yeah, but it looks like Luigi master's wasting the opportunity. He's offering helpful advice. Not all that helpful, but that was what this thread was supposed to be about. You know, Kr38or, deep down, I really think Luigi master's a pretty nice guy."

"But that piece of advice didn't look relevant to where lol...ipops is taking the argument, and sure enough, lol...ipops is trying to move the game back to his own ground. He's trying to defend his level-creating ability, @Kreator! How well do you think this is gonna turn out?"

"Not well, I thi- OH! OUCH! lol...ipops takes a direct hit from Luigi master! Wow, Luigi master went for the sarcastic compliment tactic there! Nice strategy!"

"Yeah, it's obvious that Luigi master has really been looking forward to ripping into this guy. Did you notice how he quoted him, too? Nice touch."

"Yeah... oh, looks like lol...ipops is out cold for a while. The referee's throwing a red flag, so it looks like it's time for a time-out."

"Okay, we'll be right back tomorrow after this short break."

allison

That was the most amazing thing I've seen on this forum in a long time.

-

That Souleye Crewmate

Quote from: chenghanch on October 25, 2015, 06:04:47 AM
O0

This is the OT Bowletta. Make sure to shitpost it under OT conversations! Have an amazing day with..
OT Bowletta!

That Souleye Crewmate

Stop rolling eyes because you're just shitposting shitposting

moth 🦋

@Kreator

Quote from: ShinyWolf07 on October 26, 2015, 12:51:49 AM
Quote from: crazya02 on October 25, 2015, 05:41:17 AM
That was the most amazing thing I've seen on this forum in a long time.

I can't agree more.
i could have just said "shut the fuck up luigi master and lol...ipops i'm sick of your stupid fucking newfag cat fights," but that wouldn't have been as funny