VVVVVV - The other crew discussion

Started by Ally 🌠, December 24, 2015, 09:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allison

Honestly I'm not sure any of them are. It seems weird to me to criticize a level because its crewmates have colors that happen to match one of the other million near-identical OCs out there.

fraZ0R

Quote from: ShinyWolf07 on January 02, 2016, 08:02:43 PM
Mine:
aquamarine = Augi
Neon yellow = Sunni

TmanDaCool1:
Dead crewamte colour = Naidiriv
so there is no OC that uses the same color as Vermondel with an el (other than Vermondel)?
Edit:I'm out of ideas for what to add next. Will take suggestions (that are good) for what to add.

moth 🦋

Quote from: crazya02 on January 03, 2016, 05:53:58 AM
Honestly I'm not sure any of them are. It seems weird to me to criticize a level because its crewmates have colors that happen to match one of the other million near-identical OCs out there.
Quote from: crazya02 on January 03, 2016, 05:53:58 AM

>use colours from other OCs, which is okay, but you should look up what I mean.

I was saying it was fine.

fraZ0R

Ok. my edit?
Edit:I feel like making Vone having to be found and there being a warp token to the general place he/she is in... but what kind of place should it be?

Ally 🌠

Quote from: ShinyWolf07 on January 02, 2016, 06:03:09 PM
but who ever made the next two rooms ("Vine is Cancer" and "The Most Idiotic People Come From Vine") I applaud you, you made me chuckle.
thx

Quote from: ShinyWolf07 on January 02, 2016, 06:03:09 PM
The "KnowYouMeme" part is absolutely abysmal,
It used to be "kow your mem" (guess who named it.) so I changed it to KnowYourMeme becuz gramer exits

fraZ0R

Edit:This level is so far so good. I feel like somebody else should help me.

Ally 🌠

Quote from: 5tr4 on January 10, 2016, 12:39:56 PM
Edit:This level is so far so good. I feel like somebody else should help me.
I'm back in so you don't embarrass yourself

fraZ0R