Previous topic - Next topic

Fussmatte

Lollipop

yeah crazya didnt tell me about the screen freeze so i had a heart attack

all the cool stuff was him
all the rainbow spaz was me

Also if someone could do a LP of the level that would be nice

Info Teddy 2

Quote from: Lollipop on February 23, 2016, 11:21:27 PMyeah crazya didnt tell me about the screen freeze so i had a heart attack

all the cool stuff was him
all the rainbow spaz was me

If someone could make this level longer than ten minutes that would be nice. Otherwise, I'm not going to upload ten minutes of footage.

moth 🦋

INFO TADDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

okay no

but yay you rejoined

allison

That Souleye Crewmate

This is the first level with this kinda plot (as far as i know) i mean, have you ever seen a level where Viridian gets high on drugs and visits a museum of dead people?

Info Teddy 2

Quote from: crazya02 on February 24, 2016, 06:35:42 AMI'm, uh, not sure how to feel about this
The song title is bad, considering that it's a bad idea to title a song by replacing a word with its antonym. The level should be longer, otherwise the level doesn't get as much room to make more good parts.

i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts

This level would have won WWWar 2, that's for sure.

Also

I've probably played it 4 times. Why 4? Because 7 - 3 is 4.

allison

Quote from: Lollipop on February 23, 2016, 11:21:27 PM
I think so too. In particular if anyone hasn't played it yet I'd love to see a blind playthrough.

i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts

Info Teddy 2

Quote from: crazya02 on February 25, 2016, 08:21:51 PMI think so too. In particular if anyone hasn't played it yet I'd love to see a blind playthrough.
Meh, make the level longer and I'd probably make an LP.

allison

Quote from: Info Teddy on February 25, 2016, 11:28:29 PM
Quote from: crazya02 on February 25, 2016, 08:21:51 PMI think so too. In particular if anyone hasn't played it yet I'd love to see a blind playthrough.
Meh, make the level longer and I'd probably make an LP.
Why though

Viewers are generally more inclined to commit to watching shorter videos anyway.

Info Teddy 2

Quote from: crazya02 on February 26, 2016, 05:58:53 AMWhy though

Viewers are generally more inclined to commit to watching shorter videos anyway.
I don't feel like investing a lot of effort into a ten minute video. Even if I just only synced up my voice and game audio, it would still take more than ten minutes for the video to render.

QwertymanO07

Info Teddy 2

Quote from: QwertymanO07 on February 26, 2016, 06:44:24 AMHow about a single video for two short levels?
I feel like cramming two levels into a single video is just low-quality content, and I'd much rather avoid that.