Dimension Bump Discussion.

Started by fraZ0R, May 08, 2016, 02:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funny Topical Meme

Quote from: SJMistery on May 15, 2016, 02:47:20 PM
i mean, after getting the trinket, there is no choice but die

I actually managed to do it without dying at the end, you're doing something wrong.

i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts

fraZ0R

No need. I did. Yes ,  I named it that. I nerfed VVVVVViridian's part.

Funny Topical Meme

Quote from: 5tr4 on May 15, 2016, 04:10:30 PM
No need. I did. Yes ,  I named it that. I nerfed VVVVVViridian's part.

DUDE YOU NERFED THE WRONG PART- THAT WAS ONE OF THE EASIEST ONES!

and at least you edited your part i guess, but undertale's fandom is still cringe incarnate to me
anyways have a bugfix patch

fraZ0R

I made the intro script not repeat. I also added a room... also , will Vultarix please add to his section... oh  wait , that goes into my section. might want to fix that. Also , I am planning on having not only Villitary and crew in the dimension , but Viridian's parents also. I want it to be that you need to get all the trinkets to meet them but they are not rescueable villi. Am I the only one who has dialogue in their area?

Funny Topical Meme

Quote from: 5tr4 on May 15, 2016, 05:13:03 PM
I made the intro script not repeat. I also added a room... also , will Vultarix please add to his section... oh  wait , that goes into my section. might want to fix that. Also , I am planning on having not only Villitary and crew in the dimension , but Viridian's parents also. I want it to be that you need to get all the trinkets to meet them but they are not rescueable villi. Am I the only one who has dialogue in their area?

Not anymore! Now I do!

moth 🦋

fraZ0R

ShinyKitten07 works on zone 4.

moth 🦋

nevermind I just saw the state of the level
I'll work on it when its more polished

I'll do next version and polish it up.

Oh, the cringe...

Look, 5tr4, I strongly advise you change the 'Undertale Zone'. Undertale is overrated and should stick to it's own fandom. It should stay out of VVVVVV levels.

Please, listen to me.

anyway fixing single tiles and making my zone

moth 🦋

Ally 🌠

>undertale is overrated
Hmm...
Im renaming my recycle bin again

moth 🦋

Funny Topical Meme

Homestuck is pretty good and confusing and is being squashed by the underfail fandom