Yet Another Level

Started by pattoo1234, March 20, 2017, 04:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pattoo1234

Here's another level! I have no idea what to call it, so I just called it "Yet Another Level".

SJMistery

I always try to be polite on my comments, but, this is HORRIBLE. Is that intended to be a spiritual successor of "Desert Bus" or something?

pattoo1234

Nope, I based it on the movie "Storks".

WoodStuff

why are all of your levels references of movies?

The Snikle Force

How could this be a reference to anything? It's almost without substance.

pattoo1234

Quote from: WoodStuff on March 20, 2017, 06:18:38 PM
why are all of your levels references of movies?

Not all of them are.

fraZ0R

Name one level you made besides Extreme Danger and Extreme Danger 2 and VVVVVV Replica that isn't based off of a movie

QwertymanO07

I'm pretty sure Area Trouble isn't.

Quote from: 5tr4 on March 20, 2017, 09:04:18 PM
Name one level you made besides Extreme Danger and Extreme Danger 2 and VVVVVV Replica that isn't based off of a movie
Death Machine, Area Trouble, A Tower, Trinkita Obscura, Temple of Spiky Death, Area Trouble, Periodic, Changes, Ultra Gravitron, Paper Rooms (unless that's based on Paper Towns he didn't say), and Abandoned Space Station.

SJMistery

I guess that movie has more filler than Naruto...

pattoo1234

Quote from: Quote on March 20, 2017, 09:25:42 PM
Quote from: 5tr4 on March 20, 2017, 09:04:18 PM
Death Machine, Area Trouble, A Tower, Trinkita Obscura, Temple of Spiky Death, Area Trouble, Periodic, Changes, Ultra Gravitron, Paper Rooms (unless that's based on Paper Towns he didn't say), and Abandoned Space Station.

Paper Rooms IS based on Paper Towns, 'cause you "find yourself" at the end!