Version 2: Report bugs here

Started by Terry, July 28, 2011, 03:15:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry

MλGNUM

Sometimes, while editing a level, sounds and music stop playing forever...
And I have to restart the game.

FawFuL

Quote from: MλGNUM on July 31, 2011, 10:18:36 AM

You pressed 'M' somewhere in the editor. M from now on mutes the game anywhere.

oliphaunt

I'm running on linux.  Issues I've found:

• When pressing alt-enter to switch between full-screen and windowed mode, the console outputs the line Error: failed:
  • When pressing alt-enter during a cutscene (for example at the start of the game), Viridian will sometimes flip, to comic effect.
  • When saving and restoring right after the cutscene following the completion of Space Station 1 where Violet gives the teleporter coordinates, these coordinates are gone from the map and can't be re-acquired by talking to Violet.

JoKiv

Not actual bug but level editor tells "< and > keys change tool" which is not true with all keymaps :)

Thatguy

Quote from: FawFuL on July 31, 2011, 12:15:18 PM
Quote from: MλGNUM on July 31, 2011, 10:18:36 AM

You pressed 'M' somewhere in the editor. M from now on mutes the game anywhere.
If you were scripting, the Scripting Menus mute all sounds automatically. And sometimes, they don't turn back on. Just press the M key a few times.

oliphaunt

When in flip mode, the level editor is flipped as well.  Then, when you leave flip mode, the main menu is flipped... :viridian:

simoroth

Quote from: oliphaunt on July 31, 2011, 02:38:14 PM
When in flip mode, the level editor is flipped as well.  Then, when you leave flip mode, the main menu is flipped... :viridian:

Oops.

Should make this a feature though. hehe.

Juholei1

How to glitch the Gravitron:

1. Quicksave in the Gravitron
2. Quit the game
3. Open your save
4. ??
5. PROFIT!!

(Sorry, I had to do that.)

oliphaunt

This was reported before, but not responded to and not yet fixed.  In the Laboratory, there's a room named "Exausted". This is apparently a typo, unless there is some deeper meaning / pun I haven't figured out yet.

muaddib

if you save violet last, ie. do not teleport back to the ship until after saving any other character that character will be lost and you will be unable to complete the game.

going back to the location they would normally be in and they are not there nor are they on the ship.

http://i.imgur.com/F4f6M.jpg violet saved, all others lost.

http://i.imgur.com/d9eL2.jpg all others saved before violet.

Terry

Quote from: muaddib on August 02, 2011, 11:08:17 AM
if you save violet last, ie. do not teleport back to the ship until after saving any other character that character will be lost and you will be unable to complete the game.

Ah, but that's only possible if you sequence break the game by playing with invincibility. There are thousands of little ways to break the game if you turn invincibility on, it's kinda hopeless to try and catch them all...

muaddib

Terry

Get out in flip mode? Hmm, whereabouts, exactly?

SirBryghtside

Something I noticed when replaying today - in version 1, you could press Enter while in the air to go through a teleporter. Now you can only do it while grounded.

It's minor, barely even a bug, but I liked teleporting in midair! :P