RRRRRR (MEGA UPDATE)

Started by pixelator, September 26, 2016, 09:58:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pixelator

So, uhhhhh... No feedback? At all?

BTW, I AM still working on this level.

QwertymanO07

Yeah, it's kinda forgettable.  I think pacing is the main issue.  I'm just not invested in the plot enough to get past the first level, so maybe toning the difficulty down there would help tremendously.

pixelator

Uh, this is pretty old...

Anyway, I am still working on this, for real. I made the first area way easier, and I'm nearly done with the final level. All that's left is... the scripting.

rip

NewEuclid

Hey, I just started your level. I might be missing something, but Sand Canyon seems impossible at the moment.

Edit: I guess I spoke too soon. Just got it.

pixelator

YES!! YES!!

I finally finished the level! FINALLY!

The download can be found HERE, as well as in the original post.

EDIT: wait crap I forgot the changelog

Stuff:

+ Added The Final Level
+ Added Nintendo Switch Wrapswitch terminals
+ Added The Gravitron
+ Added spikes
+ Added an alarm system
+ Added prison
+ Added random terminal that you activate to break the final level and stuff
+ Added yellow ink
+ Added the oc crew I mentioned earlier
+ Added YET ANOTHER oc as a villain
+ Added crewmates
+ Added dialogue with crewmates
+ Added The Ship Cutscene
+ Added a ton of references
+ Added a small amount of humor
+ Added the Stanley Parable Adventure Lineā„¢
+ Added lots of gravity lines
+ Added covfefe
+ Added myself
- Removed cringe
- Removed most of Captain Vilanzo's intelligence
- Removed Verisix from the ending due to... scripting issues

nPOW11

How Do You Post A Level?  p.s I'm new :viridian: :viridian: :viridian: :viridian:

Ally 🌠

nPOW11

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion:

fraZ0R

Quote from: nPOW11 on June 11, 2017, 12:19:46 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion:
let me tell you about what you did , in a polite way that will make you understand without thinking I'm being mean. Ok....
There was once a user that doubleposted , spammed like you , spammed smileys. However , unlike most users , they never stopped this. Instead , they got worse. They "remodified" levels. By adding random tunnels. It was awful. They did it without permission. People asked them to stop... but they never stopped. Eventually I was the only one who didn't hate them. And soon , not even I didn't hate them. They got permabanned , unable to post here... forever. I don't want you to be like them. Do you want to change , and make friends and get help or.... be like them and get banned?? Make your choice. People hate it when you talk in all caps for no reason. They hate it if you don't pay attention to a post at all. They hate it if you use many smileys for no reason. They hate it if you make a level post but don't include the level. Don't be hated. Be liked.

nPOW11

pixelator

Hold on, here's version 1.0.1. I'll attach it HERE, as well as in the original post.

Changelog:

• Fixed a game-crashing bug in the cutscene that warps you to the Final Level, because I forgot to change the say() number after adding the command that disables the map
  • Renamed "(9)" to "Oddly Familiar"
  • Changed "Oddly Familiar" a bit
  • Renamed "Super VVVVVV Odyssey" to "#2 MORTON'S PLAINS"
  • Renamed "Breath of the VVVVVV" to "Fake Spikes Are Fake"
  • Modified the ending cutscene a tiny bit

Well, that's it for now. Stay tuned for my next level, which probably won't come in years. Even though it's short. :shiny: :shiny: :shiny: :shiny: :shiny:

Epicperson456

This level looks pretty good, from the included screenshots. Are they current?
I'll definetly be trying this level out if I have the time.

Verisnin

So many Nintendo (r) references

Cos8o

Ally 🌠