Humble indie bundle V#

Started by Devilish Deabley, June 04, 2012, 07:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devilish Deabley

Hey all
Wondering how many of you got the new humble indie bundle and which games on it you are most excited about!! Also, what the hell actually is pshyconauts!!

SirBryghtside

I got it (minus Bastion), and only played LIMBO so far. I didn't really like it... hope the rest of the pack picks up.

Devilish Deabley

Really I love limbo, stuck on the bit with the spider though!!!

Zerdamia

I bought it only for bastion. Awesome Hack´n´Slay RPG with nice gameplay and it´s a nice experience.

Devilish Deabley

Yeah I actually bought it purely for amnesia, love that game so much  :viridian:

SirBryghtside

Just completed Super Meat Boy (beat 'The End'). It was fun  :viridian:

Not as good as VVVVVV, but then what is?

Devilish Deabley

yeah, I already had 2 of the 3 games they added  :victoria:

darkhog

@up: That's opposite to my situation. Also I've bought this game mainly for Psychonauts, though made sure I won't miss Bastion. I don't regret paying more to get Bastion. Great game. Also, maybe I'm just weirdo, but I don't find Amnesia scary. Maybe a bit, but only in first two levels or so when you don't know basic yes-yes and no-nos. Then it isn't scary anymore.

But I get same thing with every horror movie out there and only thing that scares me are creepypastas (but it has to be good written, like God's Mouth, VG creepypastas aren't really scare, though I read them for amusement).

SirBryghtside

I just finished Braid. I think.

The gameplay was really cool, but the story... it could've done without.