Purest Unobtanium
1 (3.7%)
Gordian Knot
1 (3.7%)
One way Room
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 27

blue626

I saw a thread discussing the hard trinkets and decided to make a poll about it. We'll also discuss about the collecting order of the trinkets.

Here's my order on the 1st time I played:

13th: Gordian Knot
14th: Tower (1st trinket)
15th: One way room
16th: Purest Unobtanium
17th: Tower (2nd trinket)
18th: Edge Games
19th: Prize for the Reckless
20th: Doing Things the Hard Way

ToasterApocalypse

I'll have to say edge games. I never got that trinket ever. as for DTTHW, I never got that one either, but it was still easier than edge games.

Arthur

I don't know... DTTHW was very hard on my first try, but now, it's quite easy... Prize for the Reckless was the last one I got on my first play, because I didn't know how I could get it, and Shenanigan was hard to pass without touching CPs... But I vote Gordian Knot, because I need at least 15 deaths each time I try to get it.

FIQ

Good luck getting V rank in The Laboratory! :)

blue626

Quote from: Arthur on May 20, 2012, 11:01:09 AM
I don't know... DTTHW was very hard on my first try, but now, it's quite easy... Prize for the Reckless was the last one I got on my first play, because I didn't know how I could get it,
Quote from: Arthur on May 20, 2012, 11:01:09 AM
But I vote Gordian Knot, because I need at least 15 deaths each time I try to get it.

I voted DTTHW because it was very hard on my 1st try. Maybe I should have voted on Prize for the Reckless... and maybe I should have allowed voters to change their votes :violet:.
I also left One way room, Purest Unobtanium and Prize for the Reckless to the last 5 because I didn't know how to get them (the 1st one because i had to look at the map)

The Brass

The top 5 is DTTHW, Edge Games, Purest Unobtainium, Prize for the Reckless and Tower #2.

SirBryghtside

Doing Things the Hard Way was difficult, but at least it wasn't complex. You just had to master the left/right keystrokes. Edge Games, on the other hand... it took me around 100 tries before I realised I was doing it completely wrong. Definitely Edge Games.

And Gordian Knot was easy. Same with Trench Warfare - did the guy who chose that only play the demo? :P

blue626

I also think that Trench Warfare is easy. I put it in the poll because, in the thread I mentioned in the 1st post, some said that Trench Warfare is hard, and indeed there is 1 vote for it. Everyone has his/her opinion, though.

FIQ

Trench Warfare was really annoying for me when doing Time Trials, but they're not hard to just do. :P

It's like the small hole in The Laboratory - pretty easy to accomplish, very hard to survive everything on 1st try.

I choose DTTHW. Nowdays I can do it on my first try, but I couldn't then.. :P

blue626

10 days, 12 votes and 11 of them were made in the first 6 days.
Nobody voted for Prize for the Reckless! :o It's the same thing for Purest Unobtanium and the 2nd Trinket of the Tower! Why?

Terry

Devilish Deabley

Devilish Deabley

I meant I voted for prize of the reckless