Just beat the game for the 10th time.

Started by ToasterApocalypse, June 10, 2012, 06:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToasterApocalypse

And these were my results.

I still hate you, gravitron.  :violet:

FIQ

I once beat the game with 1337 flips. That was nice. I think I have a screenshot of it somewhere.. :p

LucasK

The first time i beat the game i finished with around 700-800 deaths, hardest Room was Vidi, with 46 deaths.
I think i died 80 times to get the Doing Things the Hard Way trinket.

FIQ

My first time was 2563 deaths, 273 in Veni.

"I just HAVE to do this again" after getting all the trinkets. Awesome game, etc.

SirBryghtside

Nice one! I never bothered counting how many times I beat it, but I'm willing to bet it's somewhere in the region of 5 to 7.

Oh, and my first run was six trinkets in 2:12:36 with 4447 flips and 1301 deaths. Hardest room was The Final Challenge with... wait for it...

274 deaths. At the bit with all the gravlines. For some reason, I just couldn't bring myself to do it - and to be honest, it's probably the reason I love the game so much - because in spite of all those deaths, I did not feel frustrated at all. Takes a damn good game to make me feel like that.

ToasterApocalypse

I could get less deaths, because I have the lab and tower S-ranked.

AcoG000

For my first try.. I found The Final Challenge... rather easy. And, I can't remember exactly what I got on my first try... but I do know that the hardest room was... 1950 Silverstone Grand V  :victoria:

ToasterApocalypse

Quote from: AcoG000 on June 11, 2012, 04:59:03 PM
For my first try.. I found The Final Challenge... rather easy. And, I can't remember exactly what I got on my first try... but I do know that the hardest room was... 1950 Silverstone Grand V  :victoria:

Grand V is fairly easy if you know how to do it!  :viridian:

blue626

There's a thread called "Fastest Completion Time": http://distractionware.com/forum/index.php?topic=51.msg448#msg448
They talked about almost the same as here, but I'll post here.

My first run:
Time: ≈5 hours (slow?)
Deaths: I don't remember, but it was >2000.
Hardest room: "The Final Challenge" with more than 200 deaths (I don't remember)
Trinkets: 12 (I left the hardest for the end)

My best run:
Time: ≈30 minutes
Deaths: 107 (almost got the trophy!)
Hardest room: The Gravitron with ≈30 deaths
Trinkets: 1 (Only the one you have to get).

I must have played ≈5 times.

EDIT: After a speedrun, I collected all the trinkets and the total time was almost 1 hour.
EDIT 2: In my 1st run, after I collected the trinkets, the total time was almost 7 hours.