I luvz them all. :D
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Flushex

Quote from: blue626 on November 23, 2012, 11:46:33 PM
Off-topic:
Quote from: Flushex on November 23, 2012, 05:46:48 AM
Quote from: blue626 on November 22, 2012, 06:33:10 PM
Someone already created a similar poll! However, it's 1 year and 2 moths old and you can choose 2 levels. Would it be better to bump a poll or create a equal poll? SMF recommends the 2nd option but the 1st one seems better to me... :-\

Honestly, the forums are slow enough that either way, it doesn't really matter IMO. Some (active) forums consider bumping really old threads to be strange, but maybe it's different here.

Slow? You seem to be used to more active forums. I, myself, think, without comparing this to any other forum, that 20 posts/day is active enough... if you have 4 or 5 active boards like in here. This has been slower. Anyway, in which page would you think that the thread I mentioned is? (did I write that well?).
Creating an equal thread just because the original thread's last reply was 1 year ago doesn't make sense to me, but I could be wrong. Bumping a thread isn't a problem for me as long as the user knows how long it has passed since the last reply, he/she gives useful info and really wants to bump it.

Yeah I guess I am used to active forums. I also check this forum multiple times a day so maybe it just seems slow to me because I'm eager for new threads.

Bumping that old thread would be fine. I don't really have a strong opinion on it. A year does seem kind of like a while ago though. Is the person who submitted that thread still active on the forums?