FRUIT LOOPS

Started by Pyrite, July 15, 2012, 01:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dav999

Quote from: manofperson on July 17, 2012, 10:43:34 AM
...I don't want to. It works now, right?

It works. But why is the extension .vvvvvv.xml? (I changed it to .vvvvvv, but I don't know if it works with .vvvvvv.xml or not.)

Bearboy

I think it's funny that you used a website builder that's meant for churches...
When in fact you used it for videogames.
:viridian:

Pyrite

Quote from: Dav999 on July 17, 2012, 11:39:07 AM
Quote from: manofperson on July 17, 2012, 10:43:34 AM
...I don't want to. It works now, right?

It works. But why is the extension .vvvvvv.xml? (I changed it to .vvvvvv, but I don't know if it works with .vvvvvv.xml or not.)
I don't know... I guess churches don't support .vvvvvv files.

Dav999

Quote from: manofperson on July 17, 2012, 08:48:03 PM
I don't know... I guess churches don't support .vvvvvv files.

:D

blue626

Quote from: Dav999 on July 16, 2012, 11:05:41 PM
Quote from: blue626 on July 16, 2012, 10:55:10 PM
Why didn't you attach a ZIP file to the post? When I downloaded it it downloaded a text file with code instead of the level. Anyway, I'm going to download your 6-pack so that I can play this level, the fixed levels and the unfinished levels.

I wonder in what size you would write your posts in this thread if changing size was enabled :o. Now, why are you writing like THIS?

You can download the file if you right click and click save as.

You can't change the size, but you can change a lot of other things! I'm just trying something...

:shiny: Thisisatrinket :viridian:
And what is this?

I knew you could make the letters glow, have a shadow or being superscript or subscript. I also knew of the marquee. I didn't knew what teletype was, though.
I was wondering if manofperson would write with size 48 pt instead of just caps-shifting, if changing size was enabled.

You can also change the font! :viridian:
EDIT: We are off-topic (because I replied to an off-topic post only now, but also because the above replies are also off-topic!).