Started by Piplup1122, July 27, 2012, 03:10:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 (0%)
...?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: September 05, 2012, 09:29:51 PM

Piplup1122

My really long level! It's going to be 12x11! With 20 trinkets!
Changed name...

The game is complete! Right now here is all the zones I made...
Completed (And kind of tested):
Green Zone
Blue Zone
Pink Zone
Red Zone...
Yellow Zone
Skyblue Zone
Gravity Zone
Gravitron Zone
Viplup Zone (???)
Danger Zone(Hard)
Mountain Maze...?
Tower Zone(Too short)

The short ones are hard(Except Viplup Zone)

V1.0: Released (2 downloads)

V1.1: Gravity Zone is now a tiny easier. (Don't know about the crash... :victoria: ) (9 downloads)

V1.2: A teleport that goes to the other zones is changed. (50 downloads)

V1.3: Took out the Gravitrons that made the (weird) glitch on this game. (7 downloads)

V1.4: Fixed the Gravitron for the Gravitron Zone. (3 downloads)
Also moved a trinket in the pink zone.(Because someone thinks it's impossible)
Added some multi-colored rooms.
Fixed a issue that makes you from the Yellow Zone to the Mountain Maze Zone.

V1.5: Changed the warp directions in the Final room for the Viplup Zone.
Also added some more multi-colored rooms.

2,000 views! :D

blue626

Quote from: Piplup1122 on July 27, 2012, 03:10:50 AM
My really long level! It's going to be 12x12! With 20 trinkets! But it is still working... :victoria:

The game is still working... Right now here is how much I did so far...
Completed (And kind of tested):
Green Zone
Blue Zone

How many zones will it have? I just want to know the fraction of your level that's already made. Is it 20%? 50%? Just to inform you, but, it isn't normal to post about a level when <50% is done. However, I guess it's OK, so, there's no problem if you still haven't made 50%.

Dav999

I think he just wants to make sure no-one else takes that name (although it's very unlikely that anyone would take that particular name...)

ToasterApocalypse

Quote from: Dav999 on August 02, 2012, 10:40:38 PM
I think he just wants to make sure no-one else takes that name (although it's very unlikely that anyone would take that particular name...)

THIS IS A STORY OF A BOY (who is not piplup) WHO LIKED THE POKEMON CALLED PIPLUP
ONE DAY, THIS CHILD WENT ON A GAME. IT WAS CALLED MINECRAFT. IN THE TITLE SCREEN, IT ADVERTISED VVVVVV. THE BOY DOWNLOADED IT. THE KID MADE A LEVEL. HE WAS GOING TO CALL IT PLANET PIPLUP, BECAUSE HE LIKED PIPLUP, BUT SOMEBODY HAD ALREADY TAKEN IT.

tl;dr: That was insanely stupid and irrelevant to the current topic and has no purpose whatsoever.

Dav999

Okaaayyyyyyy... :verdigris: WHY (nearly) ALL CAPS?

ToasterApocalypse

Quote from: Dav999 on August 02, 2012, 11:11:14 PM
Okaaayyyyyyy... :verdigris: WHY (nearly) ALL CAPS?

because insanity and things
I was just getting murdered by cereal again.

Bearboy

need any bug testers? bugs would get fixed quicker if you gave bug testers the level. You could fix a bunch of bugs, if there are any, before it is even released.
Just a suggestion.  :)

blue626

Quote from: Piplup1122 on August 03, 2012, 12:03:54 AM
Umm... I was kind of too lazy to put a name for my new level...(And also for my name...) I wanted to change my level name...

??? I don't see the relation between your post and the previous posts (again).

Anyway, I see you have done one more zone. How many zones will it have (you might not know the exact number now, though)?
And, yes, it's a good idea to release a beta version, even if you still haven't made 50%, to find glitches, and to see how your level will be.

Piplup1122

Well I'm thinking about 10+ I guess... But I have to fill the whole map... I should make a long zone then...  :verdigris:

Piplup1122

I'm gonna release the beta as soon as possible... Only these five zones are only to be played.
I'm gonna finish yellow zone...

Piplup1122

I released the beta. It features only four zones... The others needs to be finished somehow...

Pyrite

ToasterApocalypse

I don't know what to do in the red zone, and those first two spike jumps in Long Lost Path (What The!?) are just plain annoying, difficult and tedious.

FIQ

Quote from: ToasterApocolypse on August 06, 2012, 08:21:23 PM
I don't know what to do in the red zone, and those first two spike jumps in Long Lost Path (What The!?) are just plain annoying, difficult and tedious.
Piplup has done something that might or might not be plain evil.

Read spoiler if you want to know: Try to backtrack!

Vallu

This level is so similar to my level (currently in progress). For an example, I did that thing too (spoiler in FIQ's post) and I did put texts of showing two ways to :shiny: callenge and to a crewmate. I cleared the levels but didn't find all :shiny: . Good level!  :viridian: