0 (0%)
...?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: September 05, 2012, 09:29:51 PM

Piplup1122

Deleted message... It's gone.

Dav999

I beat it, but some rooms need more checkpoints IMO. The enemy test, for example. That should at least have a checkpoint if you are halfway done.

Oh, and is 310 deaths many for a first time? :P

blue626

Okay, I have played part of the beta (Red Zone and part of the Pink Zone).

Those two jumps at "(What the?)" are a bit hard, mainly the first one. I had to use space to flip instead of the up/down arrow keys (like I usually do) to pass that. The iPod trinket seems impossible to get, because there isn't enough space for :viridian: to enter. The puzzle of the zone was a bit interesting, but I didn't think of the solution (After going through the "Long lost path" rooms twice, I gave up, went back and then I realized what the solution was!. Why did you (Piplup) tell the answer?

About the Pink Zone, was this based on :violet:'s zone in "Vertiginous Viridian"? They're so similar! They have the same type of challenge, same crewmate, same song. It's also similar to path 1 in ... some level with 4 paths. The challenges themselves are different, I think. The last room is different from the others, as it isn't about running. That room is very hard, I still didn't compete it.

Piplup1122

I'm very busy doing something else right now. I can't finish it unless if I have time...

Piplup1122

It's done! All of them are filled and tested! Now you can tell me if there are bugs.

FIQ

Gravitron Zone is impossible to beat without dying when it's cleared - I successfully teleported without dying when it deactivated, and thus made the game crash (as the bottom gravity line didn't have any time to disintegrate properly).

Also you can get to the "secret" zones part w/o getting 5 trinkets from the yellow path, is this intended?

Piplup1122

??? I added five trinkets to the yellow zone? ??? Didn't remember adding so many on the yellow zone...
You know they're not secret since you need to beat them... I would just put a trinket in a secret place and named it secret zone.

FIQ

Quote from: Piplup1122 on September 01, 2012, 02:03:09 AM
??? I added five trinkets to the yellow zone? ??? Didn't remember adding so many on the yellow zone...
What I meant was, you can get past "Get 5 trinkets!" area by going into it from the yellow zone without having 5 trinkets. Was this intended?

ToasterApocalypse

Beat it with 521 deaths.

I think FIQ started the age of the gravitron  :o

Dav999

That gravitron with a very small bottom line was creative, and the hard zone is WAY TOO HARD! :victoria: But that's why it's called like that. :)

EDIT: I beat it! :viridian:

Piplup1122

Thanks FIQ for the error! I think I should had tried the entire game next time when I make more levels...  :viridian:
And toaster... I must had must made an error since there were too many teleporters in this level...

Piplup1122

EDIT: The votes finished! A level many scripting wins? Gotta start on it.

A level with many scripts is more like a story mixed with a game. It's kind of you're playing a story...

ToasterApocalypse

Quote from: Piplup1122 on September 05, 2012, 07:06:01 PM
The votes finished with a tie? A normal and with many scripting level? Gotta start on it.

I just voted up the scripting level.

Dav999

'A long level like Dimension Piplup' and 'A normal level that many people will beat it'.

MoogiGMD

Quote from: ToasterApocolypse on August 02, 2012, 10:55:53 PM
Quote from: Dav999 on August 02, 2012, 10:40:38 PM
I think he just wants to make sure no-one else takes that name (although it's very unlikely that anyone would take that particular name...)

THIS IS A STORY OF A BOY (who is not piplup) WHO LIKED THE POKEMON CALLED PIPLUP
ONE DAY, THIS CHILD WENT ON A GAME. IT WAS CALLED MINECRAFT. IN THE TITLE SCREEN, IT ADVERTISED VVVVVV. THE BOY DOWNLOADED IT. THE KID MADE A LEVEL. HE WAS GOING TO CALL IT PLANET PIPLUP, BECAUSE HE LIKED PIPLUP, BUT SOMEBODY HAD ALREADY TAKEN IT.

tl;dr: That was insanely stupid and irrelevant to the current topic and has no purpose whatsoever.

Minecraft
Also try VVVVVV!