Who's online

Started by Dav999, August 05, 2012, 08:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dav999

I thought this would be fun to share. So, I looked who was online 23 hours ago, and I saw that half of the people online were viewing my profile :viridian: Seems like I'm popular... :P

ToasterApocalypse

Quote from: Dav999 on August 05, 2012, 08:58:48 PM
I thought this would be fun to share. So, I looked who was online 23 hours ago, and I saw that half of the people online were viewing my profile :viridian: Seems like I'm popular... :P

That's because you use internal script and stuff
yeee

Dav999

It's still funny, I've never seen Terry have so many profile views simultaneously.

FIQ

Quote from: Dav999 on August 05, 2012, 09:14:27 PM
It's still funny, I've never seen Terry have so many profile views simultaneously.
To poof the fun, I think it's search spiders that link scan (you showed up at the bottom @ who's online you know :P)

Dav999

Quote from: FIQ on August 05, 2012, 09:23:44 PM
To poof the fun, I think it's search spiders that link scan (you showed up at the bottom @ who's online you know :P)

Did you mean the top? ???

FIQ

Quote from: Dav999 on August 05, 2012, 09:55:42 PM
Quote from: FIQ on August 05, 2012, 09:23:44 PM

Did you mean the top? ???
No, I mean the bottom. The bottom of the forum index.

Dav999

Well, I'm a little bit closer to the top of 'Most Time Online'! I'm about to have spent more time online than you :vermillion:

FIQ

Quote from: Dav999 on August 05, 2012, 10:09:34 PM
Well, I'm a little bit closer to the top of 'Most Time Online'! I'm about to have spent more time online than you :vermillion:
That can be solved easily

ToasterApocalypse

I'm going to catch up to you two  :vermillion:

...Just not today, maybe.

Dav999

blue626

I already have more time online than FIQ, unless he/she has passed through me. I have almost 4 days online! :vermillion: :vitellary: I really like reading and posting in this forum.

EDIT: Wow, FIQ really did pass trough me! :vitellary: :verdigris: He/she only has more 40 min. than me, though. And I have more than 4 days online! :vitellary:

You'll need some time to reach 2nd place, and, then, it's impossible to reach 1st place (check the forum stats to see why)!

EDIT 2: Maybe people look at your profile because you post much frequently. Looking at your profile, you post almost 5 posts/day in average! Or, maybe Toaster is right, it's because you know much about internal scripting.

EDIT 3:
Quote from: FIQ on August 05, 2012, 11:16:15 PM
That can be solved easily

How? ??? Are you going to cheat?

EDIT 4 ( :o ): I see that some people seem to do nothing, but still appear in the "Who's online" list. Maybe it'ws because they didn't logout, but, instead closed the window/tab. Or, maybe, they didn't ebven close the window/tab, and they were erased from the list because they were inactive for >15 minutes

Pyrite

Terry's always #1 because they never close the browser or log off.

Dav999

Quote from: Terry on September 11, 2011, 01:42:51 PM
Quote from: PJBottomz on September 11, 2011, 01:38:02 PM
Fortunately for you, Terry, I'll never get "The Most Time on the Forum" spot. 100 days?!

Yeah, I'm not sure what's up with that. I think it's due to the way I passively browse the internet, opening dozens of tabs at a time. I'm the "most time online" on pretty much every forum I visit.

That's more or less what I do too! :D

blue626

Okay ... Why does FIQ have more 18 hours online than he/she had yesterday?!?! :vitellary:  He/she probably stayed logged in, left the window/tab open and didn't turn off the computer for 18 hours. FIQ really cheated. Or, perhaps he did that by accident...

Quote from: Dav999 on August 07, 2012, 06:41:02 AM
Quote from: Terry on September 11, 2011, 01:42:51 PM
Quote from: PJBottomz on September 11, 2011, 01:38:02 PM
Fortunately for you, Terry, I'll never get "The Most Time on the Forum" spot. 100 days?!

Yeah, I'm not sure what's up with that. I think it's due to the way I passively browse the internet, opening dozens of tabs at a time. I'm the "most time online" on pretty much every forum I visit.

That's more or less what I do too! :D

That explains how you have 3 days and 16 hours online while you have been registered only for 1 month.

FIQ

I told you that it was solved easily. :P

Oh, and if I continue like I do, I'll pass Terry in like 200 days.