Souleye's PPPPPP: VVVVVV Soundtrack is out!

Started by joniho, January 10, 2010, 04:31:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joniho

1. Go to http://souleye.madtracker.net/
2. Click on "Buy CD" on the side.

EDIT: The soundtrack is kicking, too.  ;)

William

I donated but received no link to download the soundtrack.
Well, I'll tell Souleye about this.
And we're still waiting VVVVVV to be released  8)

joniho

For me, the file immediately started downloading from the PayPal "Payment complete" page. No pop-up or anything, and no external URL.

madamluna

Quote from: joniho on January 10, 2010, 06:19:48 PM
For me, the file immediately started downloading from the PayPal "Payment complete" page. No pop-up or anything, and no external URL.

Yeah, same here, although I didn't notice it at first because Safari tends to download things in the background and it's easy to miss. William, maybe you should check your download folder, it might be in there.

William

Is it possible that I left the page before the download begin ? Mmm, that is really a strange downloadable feature.
Anyway, this is an amazing soundtrack and I'll have it soon or later :) Great job Souleye, the VVVVVV theme makes me wanna dance everytime I hear it.

DeceasedCrab

For me, I had to click the "Return to donation coordination site" link at the bottom when my payment went through. Then it started.

StephenM3

Yay!  I will be listening to this all today.

And I can't get over how clever the title PPPPPP is.  I can't look at the title on the "album cover" without seeing musical notes.

joniho

Quote from: StephenM3 on January 10, 2010, 06:42:26 PM
And I can't get over how clever the title PPPPPP is.  I can't look at the title on the "album cover" without seeing musical notes.

Hah, I didn't see that before. Did you read Souleye's explanation of the title in the readme.txt too?

StephenM3

Quote from: joniho on January 10, 2010, 06:45:12 PM
Quote from: StephenM3 on January 10, 2010, 06:42:26 PM
And I can't get over how clever the title PPPPPP is.  I can't look at the title on the "album cover" without seeing musical notes.

Hah, I didn't see that before. Did you read Souleye's explanation of the title in the readme.txt too?
Yeah, just now, actually.  I still can't hear him saying "v" in the menu song.

I'm also not going to listen to the other songs (the ones that weren't in the beta) yet.  I want my first VVVVVV runthrough to be unspoiled.

SoulEye

Thanks guys! I've updated the info on the page. Not many people have had issues with the download though.

allen

Have to say, this is some incredible music SoulEye. Fits in perfectly with the game.

kiwakai

The gameplay is fun, no doubt, but the soundtrack in the demo made the game an instant buy for me. Picking up the soundtrack now!

Tribalsoul

I love the soundtrack. The song that really stand out for me though is Potential for Anything, it's one of my alltime favorite game songs now. I'm also really fond of the moody theme you hear in the main menu.

allen

At first when I hear Potential for Everything I wasn't sold, but it quickly grew to be my favorite song.

SoulEye