This glitch will blow your mind!

Started by Dav999, August 25, 2012, 09:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hilbert

Quote from: blue626 on August 30, 2012, 12:10:34 PM
Why would you write 2 posts, one of them has that part written in light gray, other doesn't because the code isn't written well?!?!

color [color=#E7EAEF] [/color]  is the same as the background and since that was a spoiler, I did that. But the background colors altrenate, so I had to make another post and clear the first one.

blue626

The colors are similar, so you didn't need to do that. White works well too, for example. If you really want the exact colour, you have to discover the other background colour yourself, and that's hard (how did someone discover the 1st background colour anyway?!).

Hilbert

Hilbert

hhhhh
edit: oh, WOW! E7EADF Makes a sort of lite tannish

:-\
A7EABF Makes a light green

:D
A1AAAA is a grey so is 999999

F9FFFF IS WHITE!

F0FFFF is an icy whiteG

F7AEEE IS PINK

000000 is black :P

Dav999

Look at the page source:

/* Alternating backgrounds for posts, and several other sections of the forum. */
.windowbg, #preview_body
{
color: #000;
background-color: #e7eaef;
}
.windowbg2
{
background-color: #f0f4f7;
}
.windowbg3
{
background-color: #cacdd3;
}

That was sort of easy to find :D

Hilbert

ToasterApocalypse

Dav999

Look at how off topic we are!
Oh, and anyone who has posted here can just delete a post and mess up the colors! :vermillion: What are you going to do then?

MoogiGMD

something odd is that going to crew says viridian is missing...
heres a picture!

Dav999

Is that after you activated this glitch? If yes, then it's normal.

MoogiGMD

Dav999

It happens because in the final level, :viridian: becomes missing. He will only become rescued again if you get to the game complete screen, which is inaccessible at this point.

MoogiGMD

well you have to do alot of glitching to get there so i think thats also a little bit...46,47? i don't know where to go!

Dav999

Quote from: Hacker3443 on September 08, 2012, 07:05:36 PM
well you have to do alot of glitching to get there so i think thats also a little bit...46,47? i don't know where to go!

Are those coordinates?

MoogiGMD

yep! i got them from the internal commands page...how do i use internal commands
i know this is off topic but how do i? post it on the page!