Glitch In Variation Venture On 3DS and PC

Started by MoogiGMD, September 04, 2012, 10:11:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoogiGMD

:violet: Says: Go To The Long Run Room And From The Entrance Flip To The Entrance...  :viridian: Says He Gets Dizzy So Don't Do It

:viridian: :victoria: :vermillion: :vitellary: :verdigris: :violet: All Say FIX IT!

Also When The Like Flip Sounds And Stuff Start Playing Pause The Game And Quit...It Might Turn Into A Black Screen On The PC And On 3DS You get moved into the singleplayer map without a top screen...i think i found this in another custom map to!

:'( Please Fix It  :viridian: :victoria: :vermillion: :vitellary: :verdigris: :violet:

N

Dav999

Can you tell me where Variation Venture is? I remember the name but I have no idea where I can find it, and if I search it in the wiki it gives no results.

N

Variation Venture is on of the player levels made by Craig Forrester. It is included with VVVVVV 2.0. The song that plays is "Popular Poutporri," AKA the ending music. There are 4 paths and just like Hacker3443 said, there is a glitch.

FIQ

I really hate the lack of ESC on the 3DS, or a similar keymap >.>
It makes it so you have to exit VVVVVV completly in case black-screen-map happens.

Also, the lack of respawn button doesn't really help either (stuck in platforms? TOO BAD)

N

Quote from: FIQ on September 23, 2012, 11:13:29 PM
I really hate the lack of ESC on the 3DS, or a similar keymap >.>
It makes it so you have to exit VVVVVV completly in case black-screen-map happens.

Also, the lack of respawn button doesn't really help either (stuck in platforms? TOO BAD)

Same here. Now how am I supposed to respawn when I'm stuck? (I have the 3DS version as well as the Humble Indie Bundle version) Nicalis should maybe make the R button the suicide button. (Just like the R key...)

MoogiGMD

Yes...i used the 3DS version to find this out

you are being off topic a little but its usefull :D