Sonic
3 (13%)
Nothing
1 (4.3%)
all
11 (47.8%)

Total Members Voted: 23

MoogiGMD

:viridian: >:D im going to make you cry :D by making you play this awesome map...its my 6th map i made and its good...please report glitches

Description:Oh umm yea i forgot to name the map but yea its called "READ THE TITLE"

Description For Real:Your suddenlty warped to this dimension while going through someones gardens with  :viridian: and  :victoria: and  :vermillion: and   :verdigris: also appear in this map so keep your eyes out for the secret  :violet: and the secret  :vitellary: but these are glitchy props i just used!

V2 update

1:Secret Lab Added After Ending
2:More trinkets
3:More and more bug fixes...But this was obvious
4:More Trinkets
5:Layout Changes
6:Script Changes
7:The Secret  :vitellary: has been removed but violet has been fixed to finish the level properly
8:Description and stuff
9:1 Gravitron

Pictures:NOTE...THESE ARE TAKEN FROM THE GAME!

And some random gif i found on the internet

Patrick...Maybe Next Time You Play VVVVVV You will realise you could flip out of the sea!

EDIT:ahhh sh**...i just finished the map and one of my teleporters got erased >:( don't find the trinket in a potato!

"I DIDN'T USE CUTSCENE BARS AS A GLITCH
QuoteHacker3443 Managed To Use The Say() and Reply() commands without triggering the cutscene bars how?

it was a glitch"

FIQ

Say command without cutscenebars? :o
http://distractionware.com/forum/index.php?action=post2;start=180;board=2

Anyway, I had a hard time figuring out where you was supposed to go as at many places there were wall glitches. I'm not even sure if you could clear the level by avoiding them all.

MoogiGMD

Quote from: FIQ on September 06, 2012, 08:46:50 PM

Anyway, I had a hard time figuring out where you was supposed to go as at many places there were wall glitches. I'm not even sure if you could clear the level by avoiding them all.

I Fixed Most Of Them :) XD Well letsa go  :victoria:

Dav999

Quote from: FIQ on September 06, 2012, 08:46:50 PM

Wow! The answer is VERY simple: Just start all say and reply commands with a capital letter! :viridian:
*Optimizing my level*

EDIT: Again, it doesn't do any good with the cutscene bars. If I try to use it with internal scripting, it doesn't work! :'(

And about this level:

It was very colorful! But every script repeats, you might want to use flags.

MoogiGMD

yea...i might use them in the V3 Or V5 Because V4 Will be the full release! of V5's Demo!

ToasterApocalypse

MoogiGMD

i made it so its got more or less bug fixes!

Dav999

Why does everyone who has voted (4 people so far) think this took him 3 days to make? ???

MoogiGMD

The POLL Has ended early...this map took:3 days to make!

Pyrite

i can't beat it because I didn't save Vermillion and it wouldn't let me back from the above room that i got stuck in.
I got to Violet but I couldn't save her.
What is this bugs everywhere it's yoiur second map but couldn't you have proofread it or something

MoogiGMD

oh sh** i also noticed this...V3 Will be released with a fix!

Dav999

Always make sure crewmates aren't optional to save, but required to be able to continue. Always make them stand in the way, or else you get in situations like this.

MoogiGMD

Quote from: manofperson on September 09, 2012, 05:20:34 PM
i can't beat it because I didn't save Vermillion and it wouldn't let me back from the above room that i got stuck in.
I got to Violet but I couldn't save her.
What is this bugs everywhere it's yoiur second map but couldn't you have proofread it or something

6th!

N

Quote from: Dav999 and I am talking to Hacker3443 on September 16, 2012, 12:01:45 PM
all scripts repeat.
You should start using flags Hacker3443

EDIT: Fixed Hacker3443's name on the quote
Stupid keyboard not letting me type

Chillius

while i (hacker3443's on right now) haven't updated this. i'm busy.    :viridian: :victoria: :vermillion: :vitellary: :verdigris: :violet: GET BACK HERE VIRIDIAN
also.
30 day ban :P
lol made me think. i buy super hexagon and time to make V5 of vvvvvv 2 v5