I'm reporting both of his posts.
I already did. :)

Dav999

Quote from: RoskillaHULK!! on September 24, 2012, 02:59:57 PM
Quote from: Dav999 on September 24, 2012, 02:55:05 PM
I just found one: 'Plusades'.
I'm reporting both of his posts.
I already did. :)

The more people do it, the better! (Unless the mods don't like to get spammed by twenty messages if there happens to be a spam bot somewhere)

This reminds me of something. It has actually happened before that there was a fire in a city, many people were watching it, but nobody actually called the emergency services until 20 minutes later. Everyone assumed that it was done by someone else already.

Dav999

Too bad you can't report users to the moderator... If I view the memberlist there are some users which were made to link to certain sites... Isn't there an option to delete all users with 0 posts who haven't been active after the day they signed up? That would clean up a lot of those spam accounts, and there is a low possibility that real users will be deleted, because real users don't create an account to abandon it right after they signed up. And if they do, well, that indicates they don't use it at all.

blue626

Quote from: Dav999 on September 29, 2012, 02:59:48 PM
Isn't there an option to delete all users with 0 posts who haven't been active after the day they signed up?

There is an option to delete all of the users with 0 posts, that's all. Terry, thinking that lurkers' accounts would be erased, posted a note saying why their account were erased, when he first did that.
He already did it at least four times.

EDIT: For those wondering, making signatures not allowed here was something Terry did to avoid spambots (its mentioned in the thread on the 1st link).

N

Dav999

Post #600:

I think it is a spambot, but it's far from being the only one...

N

Found a whooooooole bunch of them.

They need to improve the CAPTCHA feature.

Dav999

Quote from: Kirby1000 on September 30, 2012, 12:36:09 AM

Or maybe they're not spambots, but spamhumans!

ToasterApocalypse

Quote from: Dav999 on September 30, 2012, 07:57:03 AM
Quote from: Kirby1000 on September 30, 2012, 12:36:09 AM

Or maybe they're not spambots, but spamhumans!

OR MAYBE THEY'RE JUST MORONS

imnotfunny.wav

blue626

Maybe this one is one too, since it hasn't been active since some minutes after it registered and it has the globe.
I'm almost sure that everyone that has a username starting with "sania" is a spambot because one of them posted a spam post and after it was erased, I saw lots of those users in the "last member" area, only changing the number (and apparently some letters).
Also, I believe that "spamhumans" are called spammers.

ToasterApocalypse

Ok guys. this is spam.

122,,.,.mn , .mn , mnm: The result of typing with my elbow  :viridian:

N

spam looks like this:
1M 1337 UR N0T

EDIT: I am no longer Kirby1000 the Doctor  :victoria: :violet:
I am now Kirby1000 the Proffesor  :vitellary:

Dav999

Dav999

Quote from: blue626 on September 30, 2012, 01:06:55 PM
I'm almost sure that everyone that has a username starting with "sania" is a spambot because one of them posted a spam post and after it was erased, I saw lots of those users in the "last member" area, only changing the number (and apparently some letters).

I think that a user with a username starting with a word, then one or two numbers, then another word, is likely to be spam. Look who registered last: 'Toma55lika'! The description matches the sania-bots' too: Female, united states!

N

We have too many spambots on this forum.  :'( :-X