A moderate one :violet:
An easy one :victoria:
Category #2: A looooooong one :verdigris:
A story one :vitellary:
One with short optional fun challenges :viridian:
A trinket one :shiny:

Hilbert

Dav999

A moderate, long story one with optional fun challenges?

N

A hard one with 20 Trinkets 20x20 map size the gravitron 20 crewmates (!) no music glitches perfect scripting color text no floating spikes no floating checkpoints no bugs no cutoff text in other languages
the polar dimension which takes 2 hours to beat

NEED I SAY MORE?!

:vermillion: Please no, or I will lose my sanity!

EDIT: My keyboard sucks...
The 1 should be a !

blue626

This is the 3rd poll that ask user to suggest the next level to make. I am saying this for the 3rd time:

Mixes could be made and are likely to be made. For example: Every level has to have a difficulty and length, so if you want a hard short level, you have to vote for 2 options, which isn't possible here. Also, most of the long levels have lots of trinkets and there are long levels with a story. There's also Dav999's example above.
I suggest a :violet: :vitellary: :verdigris: :shiny: mix, but it might be hard to make.

Quote from: Kirby1000 on September 23, 2012, 04:06:20 PM
A hard one with 20 Trinkets 20x20 map size the gravitron 20 crewmates (!) no music glitches perfect scripting color text no floating spikes no floating checkpoints no bugs no cutoff text in other languages

Could you please use ","s? It seems like you're speaking without pauses.

no music glitches perfect scripting color text no floating spikes no floating checkpoints no bugs no cutoff

Everyone likes those, but the creator might not notice some glitches. I hope that Roskilla knows that floating CPs (checkpoints) are floating spikes are bad level design (which is likely). What do you meas by "no cutoff"?

text in other languages

Why? Isn't english enough? Most of the people know english. It would be a bit hard to write it again, but in other languages, right?

You (Kirby) posted ≈25 posts in the last 8 hours!? :o

N

Quote from: blue626 on September 23, 2012, 06:36:56 PM
This is the 3rd poll that ask user to suggest the next level to make. I am saying this for the 3rd time:

Mixes could be made and are likely to be made. For example: Every level has to have a difficulty and length, so if you want a hard short level, you have to vote for 2 options, which isn't possible here. Also, most of the long levels have lots of trinkets and there are long levels with a story. There's also Dav999's example above.
I suggest a :violet: :vitellary: :verdigris: :shiny: mix, but it might be hard to make.

no music glitches perfect scripting color text no floating spikes no floating checkpoints no bugs no cutoff

Everyone likes those, but the creator might not notice some glitches. I hope that Roskilla knows that floating CPs (checkpoints) are floating spikes are bad level design (which is likely). What do you meas by "no cutoff"?

text in other languages

Why? Isn't english enough? Most of the people know english. It would be a bit hard to write it again, but in other languages, right?

yup.
I'm a doctor now. (Rank wise)

Dav999

text in other languages

Who gets the highest number of languages if they make one level and translate it? :vermillion:

N

They get 42.
I actually spoke German in my (crappy) first level.
EDIT: And I speak English.

EDIT 2:

text in other languages

I didn't pause once in that sentence.  :D

FIQ

Voted for a story level. Stories are nice.

Also...

NEED I SAY MORE?!

The 1 should be a !
Have you played my "Back to VVVVVV" or Alexandra's Dimension 333333? Both have a very large dimension and kinda works like VVVVVV itself. :P

333333 is way more polished though.

N

Quote from: FIQ on September 30, 2012, 10:56:28 PM

Also...

NEED I SAY MORE?!

The 1 should be a !
Have you played my "Back to VVVVVV" or Alexandra's Dimension 333333? Both have a very large dimension and kinda works like VVVVVV itself. :P

Out of the 2, I have only played 333333. I managed to beat Easy mode, but not Hard mode.
I WISH I COULD MAKE LEVELS LIKE THAT

Hilbert

Quote from: FIQ on September 30, 2012, 10:56:28 PM

Also...

NEED I SAY MORE?!

The 1 should be a !

Oh, I've played both, and beat both with all trinkets in both. :vermillion:

ToasterApocalypse

erm

stories rule.

STORY TIEM
once upon a time there was a sad little green blob thingy

he died

N

Quote from: ToasterApocalypse on October 01, 2012, 04:56:18 PM
erm

stories rule.