D. 333333 now updated! Easy and Hard mode included! V2 Bug Fixes Inside!

Started by Sendy, August 16, 2011, 05:56:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ukokira

:viridian: :viridian:In Victorias level there are 2 trinks in ''a room of 2 halves'' I got the 1 on the bottom but how do you get the top 1?

Ukokira

Pyrite

Ukokira

FIQ

Brilliant.
Of all levels I've played (which is a lot), this is the one I like most. Good work.
(you may or may not read this but still)
Nice secret way to a trinket. Unusually good use of Direct Mode. Good story (I loved the 20 trinkets room). A bit on the hard side maybe (even the easy version), I struggled with the level the first time I played it, but otherwise, perfect. It's not very straight-forward how you open the last gravity line (to Vitellary) if you can't see the switch at the left, but after a while of walking back and forth I found it. This is the only thing I can say "negative", relly.

My top 3 is:
1: 333333 (it's awesome)
2: Reactor Disaster (aargh why can't you import levels to the 3DS ._. - also, some screens here are insanely hard, nice price for the reckless-look-a-like)
3: A New Dimension (I liked it very much, but it's a bit messy to get on hold of all the trinkets, and also, 1x1 tiles D: )

FIQ

I've a question.
I downloaded the version at the first post. I've also played the 3DS version and I loved the use of Direct Mode there. Somehow, it seems that this version at the first post in this thread lacks this? Where is the version I'm looking for, i.e. the "3DS version" of it?

EDIT: Searched, it's not here...

I guess Sendy sent the version to Terry as it's included in the 3DS version, but it's not here. Which means that I'll have to play without Direct Mode changes I guess...

FIQ

Quote from: blue626 on August 19, 2012, 07:52:19 PM
Perhaps it's this one: D. 333333
Seems so... but it's deleted D:

Does someone else have it somewhere (Hi Terry!)? :P

MoogiGMD

This Map Was Tricky...I Liked It And Now I Have Done All Maps On The 3DS Version...Well Time To Start Over Again :)

Sendy

Hi... Sendy here. Just to say that it looks like the "final" version of my level (with better graphics and a few balancing issues) didn't make it to the PC version, though it was on the forum for a little while I guess. Kinda sad as I put in a lot of extra work and felt the enhancements really helped it. Still, I'm glad to find out that the 3DS at least got the latest version of the map :)

I'll ask Terry if he'd mind updating the old file on his website with the new one. I have both hard and easy mode with "advanced" (giggle) graphics and that's what people should be playing ;)

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but, seems justified.  :viridian:

FIQ

Quote from: Sendy on January 03, 2013, 12:54:52 AM
Hi... Sendy here. Just to say that it looks like the "final" version of my level (with better graphics and a few balancing issues) didn't make it to the PC version, though it was on the forum for a little while I guess. Kinda sad as I put in a lot of extra work and felt the enhancements really helped it. Still, I'm glad to find out that the 3DS at least got the latest version of the map :)

I'll ask Terry if he'd mind updating the old file on his website with the new one. I have both hard and easy mode with "advanced" (giggle) graphics and that's what people should be playing ;)

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but, seems justified.  :viridian:
I was very disappointed when I found out the links to enhanced 333333 versions were dead links..
Mind re-uploading them? You can upload them to the forum directly and they wont expire. :)

TwiGav

Oh, this level.  I can get through the Green Zone without too much trouble anymore.  The Red Zone is completely alien to me.  I had to invincibility-finish Pink/Purple and Blue because of two specific rooms.  *shudder*

Hilbert

333333 is actually one of my favourate levels, and it would be grreat to get the better version on.