Completed my VVVVVV level, but...

Started by weee50, June 30, 2013, 07:53:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weee50

I have a VVVVVV level. :viridian: It's a 2.0 level and it's cool. You need to rescue  :victoria: and  :violet: . It has 4 :shiny: 's but the level code is too big, and so is the download. :'(
:victoria: OH NO! RUN TO WEEE50'S COMPUTER!                                        It isn't that big of a deal.                                                                              :violet: Interdimensional travel is boring, as Steriodimensional says.                               :victoria: I don't care! I am going to get a :shiny: first.                                          :vermillion: Hey, I thought you did not like adventuring!                :verdigris: This is new, but still, you do not like adventuring.                          :victoria: I am not on an adventure, I am on a mission!                                                           :viridian: A mission? For what?                                            :vermillion: Yea, I wonder what Victoria is on a mission for.                                       :victoria: A lost level! :(                                              Bye, Viridian!

allison

Generally, it's best to wait until the level is finished (or at least a download is available) to make a thread.

As for the download: Put the level in a .zip file, click Attachments and Other Options below the text area, click the Choose File button.

weee50

Quote from: crazyal02 on June 30, 2013, 08:41:12 PM
Generally, it's best to wait until the level is finished (or at least a download is available) to make a thread.

As for the download: Put the level in a .zip file, click Attachments and Other Options below the text area, click the Choose File button.
How do you zip a level? (I've been trying but it always leads to an error 10862)

allison

Er, I'm stumped.

Also, you referenced my level in the OP!

FIQ

Can't help you, but try uploading to mediafire or something like that in case you can't zip.

allison

Quote from: FIQ on July 01, 2013, 03:32:04 PM
Can't help you, but try uploading to mediafire or something like that in case you can't zip.

You are a smart person

weee50

But I don't know how to mediafire... But it's still working for me... :victoria:

allison

Quote from: weee50 on July 01, 2013, 09:00:42 PM
But I don't know how to mediafire... But it's still working for me... :victoria:

mediafire is actually quite simple.

weee50

Quote from: crazyal02 on July 01, 2013, 03:29:05 PM
Also, you referenced my level in the OP!

You mean the:
:violet: Interdimensional travel is boring, as Steriodimensional says.You mean that, right?

What about sendspace? It's another OK medium for uploading stuff like this.