My 1st level: The Jaunt.

Started by Flushex, October 21, 2012, 11:22:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flushex

Quote from: ToasterApocalypse on November 23, 2012, 10:23:09 PM
I got pretty annoyed the first time I beat Spice of Life, because I glitched through a wall in the room above and got spiked.  :violet:

Maybe you can help me here since you know a lot about VVVVVV. I am well aware of that glitch, but it doesn't make any sense. There IS  a warp line there so why is it randomly bypassed sometimes?

FIQ

Quote from: Flushex on November 24, 2012, 12:38:09 AM
Quote from: ToasterApocalypse on November 23, 2012, 10:23:09 PM
I got pretty annoyed the first time I beat Spice of Life, because I glitched through a wall in the room above and got spiked.  :violet:

Maybe you can help me here since you know a lot about VVVVVV. I am well aware of that glitch, but it doesn't make any sense. There IS  a warp line there so why is it randomly bypassed sometimes?
VVVVVV issue. Cannot be fixed w/o removing the warpline alltogether.

Warplines sometimes simply doesn't take effect, this affects all levels using them, including featured ones (which, if anything, would have them fixed). Even the 3DS version has it.

avengah

I see the second trinket is easier now, but the first - arrgh! I had to do it THREE TIMES because I overshot and went through the one-way wall! Those precision bounces are not easy at all... The graphics is much improved in both your levels, so well done there!

Lollipop

This level seems really hard

Flushex

Quote from: Lollipop on July 29, 2014, 11:05:49 PM

Yeah...  this was my first experimentation with level creation, so I didn't use much restraint when it came to difficulty. I'd recommend one of my other two levels for a more polished, fun experience, especially Dimension Funland.

Lollipop

Quote from: Flushex on July 30, 2014, 06:19:22 PM
Quote from: Lollipop on July 29, 2014, 11:05:49 PM

Yeah...  this was my first experimentation with level creation, so I didn't use much restraint when it came to difficulty. I'd recommend one of my other two levels for a more polished, fun experience, especially Dimension Funland.
Wai, you wade dimesion funland? Sorry, i didn't know and also... Dimension Funland is in my poll!

moth 🦋

A sad story about a person's (Victor's) descent into madness.  :(

Also, the hardest level I've played. EVER.
and I LOVE it!