Forum game: Don't use the [reply #]th letter of the alphabet in this topic!

Started by Dav999, November 03, 2012, 01:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dav999

It even seems like 'precisely' was already meant as a replacement! :D

JPlus

Viridian and co. return to their dimension to find their dimension being invaded by an alien that looks like a massive robotic flying insect which I can't say the name of or I'll lose. To avoid harvesting of their kind, they lock the dimension so they can't get in. Now later on, Commander Viridian III and his crew who are in other colonized dimensions stumble across the greatest discovery of their kind ever knew.

They call it...

MASS EVVECT

N

Hilbert

N

allison

Dav999

Quote from: crazyal02 on November 06, 2012, 01:42:47 PM
I WANT SOME DOAST

And that was replacing a single letter by something else. Anyway, there were still two Ts in it! :)

blue626

Protoman lost points too!

Quote from: ProtomanΩ on November 06, 2012, 02:16:15 AM
I CAN'T USE E- *pewpewpew*

It's actually only 1 point.
Anyway, this is the 22nd reply, and were not talking about the game! :D I found a replacement anyway (the game). :D
Why were so many forum games created recently? Didn't Terry say this wasn't a place for forum games (that post is deleted now)? Did he change his mind? ???
Well, I contributed too.. whatever...
Are we going to talk about the game or not?

Dav999

Quote from: blue626 on November 06, 2012, 08:51:49 PM
Why were so many forum games created recently? Didn't Terry say this wasn't a place for forum games (that post is deleted now)? Did he change his mind? ???

I've never seen that post. ???

Quote from: blue626 on November 06, 2012, 08:51:49 PM
Well, I contributed too.. whatever...

MINUS ONE! :vermillion:

N

JPlus

Bummer not to see a post concerning the Mass Evvect post. I spent 10 minutes on that (OHMAGURDSUCHALONGTIME). Also, do numbers count as replacements? (i.e. Can't use n, so instead of putting one you put 1)

Dav999

Quote from: JPlus on November 06, 2012, 09:52:31 PM
Also, do numbers count as replacements? (i.e. Can't use n, so instead of putting one you put 1)

Yes, it's possible to use 1 for one (& other numbers, of course).

JPlus

Dav999

Quote from: JPlus on November 06, 2012, 10:10:29 PM
Also, do any letters in quotes count?

No. But it has to be a quote from someone, you shouldn't put your text in a quote just so you don't have to pay attention to the letters you use. Also, you shouldn't quote someone who has said something you want to say, but it's not possible to say it without quoting that person, given that you have a letter you shouldn't use.

And it would be a good idea to say: no double-posting!