Invincibility bug

Started by Dav999, December 31, 2012, 11:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dav999

I don't know if this was mentioned before, but don't enable invincibility in the 3DS version of VVVVVV. Unless you want to be invincible forever. Now I have to disable it every time I start VVVVVV. :( Is there any way to permanently disable it without losing data?

FIQ

Quote from: Dav999 on December 31, 2012, 11:30:41 AM
I don't know if this was mentioned before, but don't enable invincibility in the 3DS version of VVVVVV. Unless you want to be invincible forever. Now I have to disable it every time I start VVVVVV. :( Is there any way to permanently disable it without losing data?
Try disable and then exit the game from main menu. This has always worked for me.

Dav999

Quote from: FIQ on December 31, 2012, 01:45:44 PM
Try disable and then exit the game from main menu. This has always worked for me.

As far as I know, the only way to exit the game is by pressing the HOME button, then X, A. That doesn't work, so how do I exit from the main menu?

FIQ

Quote from: Dav999 on December 31, 2012, 02:06:17 PM

As far as I know, the only way to exit the game is by pressing the HOME button, then X, A. That doesn't work, so how do I exit from the main menu?
"main menu" was what I called the home menu :P

Dav999

Quote from: FIQ on December 31, 2012, 06:05:28 PM
Quote from: Dav999 on December 31, 2012, 02:06:17 PM

"main menu" was what I called the home menu :P

I tried it a few times, but it still turns itself back on...

FIQ

WFM. What's your exact settings?

Also most likely irrelevant, but is vvvvvv localized for you?

Dav999

Quote from: FIQ on December 31, 2012, 07:49:54 PM
WFM. What's your exact settings?

Animated backgrounds: on
Screen effects: on
Invincibility: what I'm trying to turn off...
Game speed: normal

Quote from: FIQ on December 31, 2012, 07:49:54 PM
Also most likely irrelevant, but is vvvvvv localized for you?

I don't think there's anything that can be localized in VVVVVV...

Pichu474

I think that localized = translated.
I think it's still in english in every country (i'm italian)

EDIT: Happy new year's eve!

Dav999

Ok, I don't know how I've done it, but it finally stays off. :viridian: Not gonna touch that option anytime soon... :o Unless there's a way to use it without getting stuck in invincibility mode again.