Previous topic - Next topic

What part(s) where your favourite?

The beginning
1 (20%)
When TIME 2 GET SRS came
0 (0%)
Violet denying that she and Verdigris made out
1 (20%)
Vitellary saying that Viridian needs to save Verdigris when he already saved Verdigris
3 (60%)
The Final Zone
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Epsilon

Quote from: Doormat on March 01, 2013, 03:04:35 AM
Quote from: Kayya on March 01, 2013, 02:57:02 AM
Don't know what you mean by header, but I did put 'Verdigris:' or 'Violet:' before one of them talked. This also means, its a small update, updated version going to be added to OP and all that stuff.
That's what I meant.

Oh, also, be careful typing colons at the very end of a line in scripts, as the game will chop off everything into another script because of the way the scripts work in the .vvvvvv file.

Don't worry, I tested it, saving before testing and it worked perfectly!

Fussmatte

Oh OK I see that you used the colons in the middle of the line which is fine. But still, BE WARNED

Epsilon

After about a month of not updating this because I was lazy and I was having trouble with something, I present to you, the last update before the full (finished) release! I think theres alot added. Also, MORE VIRIDIAN TALKING TO HIMSELF!  :vermillion: ...Yeah, I'm going to update the first post now.

Epsilon

It's finally done. After some laziness because of no ideas, I finished it. Heres a list of the things I did:

> Added Victoria and Vermilion
> Added more scripts
> Instead of it being Character: its now (Character).
> Added the final part

Some things that I found...

> When playing from the main menu, the music stops. It's because it stops the music and it cant load the same music after stopping it.
> In the room above where you're supposed to go in the Final Part, theres a Terminal that says  "This room is here so no wall viridian your here:". I don't know why. For some reason it cuts the bottom line and replaces it with the name of the script AFTER that one with a colon at the end. I never put a colon anywhere ono Its supposed to say, "This room is here so no wall glitches can occur."

Anyways, I'm going to edit the first post with the final version!

Fussmatte

Epsilon

Quote from: Doormat on March 24, 2013, 12:06:43 AM
That was short
also

JUST for you I fixed it...Okay I knew it was there I just didnt really expect anyone to go in there. Haha.

Quite a nice level. I like the design and the story. The only down side is that many script boxes repeat. Use flags and you can avoid recurring script boxes.
Have a script, say ilovevioletornot
Code (ilovevioletornot) Select

ifflag(1,stop)
iftrinktets(0,ilovetrinket)
<blank line>

Then the original dialogue, say ilovetrinket
Code (ilovetrinket) Select

say(2)
I love trinkets!
Took me so long to find the trinket!
<blank line>
flag(1,on)
<blank line>

Then link the script box to ilovevioletornot and it's done  :viridian:

Pyrite

hl2.exe is not responding. Help?

Epsilon

Quote from: manofperson on March 24, 2013, 07:42:50 PM
...I dont get this. Whats hl2.exe? ono

Bearboy

Quote from: Kayya on March 24, 2013, 08:32:25 PM
Quote from: manofperson on March 24, 2013, 07:42:50 PM
...I dont get this. Whats hl2.exe? ono
It's something with Valve games or steam.
Idunnoitjusthapenstopeopleonsteamwwwhhhheeeeee

Or it could be a joke.