Endings

Started by MegaBrutal, March 14, 2013, 12:09:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MegaBrutal

I've managed to beat Hexagonest so I've seen the first ending...

But I wonder, what are the conditions of getting the ending? I've done the levels sequentially: Hexagon, Hexagoner, Hexagonest; no question that I got the ending at the end of Hexagonest... But what if someone does the levels in a different order, say unlock Hexagonest first? :o Will he get the ending without completing the previous levels (Hexagon & Hexagoner), or he needs to pass those levels too? Say, if someone does the levels in this order: Hexagonest, Hexagon, Hexagoner; where will he get the ending? When he passes Hexagonest or when he passes Hexagoner?

Also, now if I pass Hexagonest again, will I get the ending again? To be honest it would be nice to see it multiple times. ;)

FIQ

I wonder if the secret ending shows up if you beat hyper hexagonest by playing another level long enough? :o

Dav999

...and if you can somehow get several endings twice (does the Hyper Hexagonest ending show up if you play another mode long enough?)

MegaBrutal

OK, I see you also have questions but don't have answers. ::)

Chillius

Quote from: FIQ on March 14, 2013, 08:57:02 AM
I wonder if the secret ending shows up if you beat hyper hexagonest by playing another level long enough? :o

Nope!.
it just gives you a new hyper mode -_-

Scorpion008

Just after installing the app I beat hexagonest and then hyper hexagonest and got the regular ending. Nothing happened after beating the other levels. This was of course after I learned how to play on a different device.

Ijon Tichy

Beating Hyper Hexagonest in another game mode does not show the ending, even if that's the first time you've beaten Hyper Hexagonest; you just see what would normally happen. Tested on Hexagonest.

mowanza

Beating Hyper Hexagonest on hexagon and hexagoner will not show any endings, and hexagonest i'm pretty sure only showed the first ending.