Previous topic - Next topic

Fussmatte

Have you guys actually played it yet? :victoria:

Dav999

Quote from: Doormat on March 19, 2013, 01:01:26 AM
Have you guys actually played it yet? :victoria:

Yes, and I think it deserves some nice screenshots:

Yes, that's a toilet.

Viridian, there's no time to look into the toilet, we must go on!

How sweet...

(insert extreme looping flash sounds here)

A professional, high quality level 10/10. You deserve a :shiny:

Fussmatte

Quote from: Dav999 on March 19, 2013, 05:50:34 PM

How sweet...
Heh. (btw it checks the version and gives colored/coloured textboxes if you have 2.1. Try it)

(insert extreme looping flash sounds here)
Huh, what? I'll have to try the level in 2.0 and see if this happens there... I don't remember putting this in there
A professional, high quality level 10/10. You deserve a :shiny:

Chillius

Fussmatte

I tried it in 2.0 and I didn't get the flashing weirdness. Mac exclusive thing? Dunno...
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. ::)

blue626

Quote from: Doormat on March 19, 2013, 06:14:40 PM
(btw it checks the version and gives colored/coloured textboxes if you have 2.1. Try it)

Haven't played the level (yet...), but v.2.0. will ignore just the color parameter, not the whole command (thus, it would create a grey centered box). You didn't need to check the version!

Or.. do you mean that VVVVVV automatically does what I said? You post is slightly confusing...

Dav999

What if you turn invincibility on? :D

I still had invincibility on, and when I realized, I was too lazy to go back and turn it off... :P

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. :-[

That smiley is just unfitting as heck...

Fussmatte

Quote from: blue626 on March 19, 2013, 06:43:19 PM
(btw it checks the version and gives colored/coloured textboxes if you have 2.1. Try it)

Haven't played the level (yet...), but v.2.0. will ignore just the color parameter, not the whole command (thus, it would create a grey centered box). You didn't need to check the version!

Or.. do you mean that VVVVVV automatically does what I said? You post is slightly confusing...
I made it check the version so I could make it display CREWNAME: on textboxes if you have 2.0 so you know who's talking.

Dav999

Quote from: Doormat on March 19, 2013, 06:53:58 PM

I made it check the version so I could make it display CREWNAME: on textboxes if you have 2.0 so you know who's talking.

Why all the hassle to get different text boxes if you can just get colored text boxes with internal scripting?

Just like you did here:

Fussmatte

Quote from: Dav999 on March 19, 2013, 06:58:01 PM
Quote from: Doormat on March 19, 2013, 06:53:58 PM

Why all the hassle to get different text boxes if you can just get colored text boxes with internal scripting?

Just like you did here:

[image]
I'd rather not have to bother with that. :P

N

Chillius

Chillius

A quite MEDICal Derpfish

Quote from: Doormat on March 17, 2013, 06:46:47 PM
Prepare to have your mind blown by the GRAVY-TRON

http://www.mediafire.com/?d50say707d4dlct

Meanwhile in Roblox's Off Topic forums... (@ The screenshot)