Author Topic: Villi Headcanons  (Read 22689 times)

Epsilon

• Professor
  • (ʘ‿ʘ)
    • View Profile
Re: Villi Headcanons
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2013, 10:17:56 pm »
OKAY OKAY THEN

1. One Villi year is 256 days. 11 months with 22 days in each. Because V. waitwha-
2. I named Villis Villis because of The Villi People
3. Villis speak English. Oh and some Spanish and French. But mostly English.
4. Villi is pronounced "Vil-EE" not "Vil-AI" or anything like that

Dav999

• Global Moderator
  • Captain
    • View Profile
    • The Open Level Project
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2013, 02:39:29 pm »
Some more (maybe pretty bad) ones:
  • Just like there are two genders, there are also Villis with fingers:

And Villis without fingers:

• Also there are Villis who can flip:

And a few Villis who will never try it again:

• Their currency symbol is . Yes, they also have trinkets, but they don't use trinkets for everyday payments.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 03:58:09 pm by Dav999 »

Hilbert

• Captain
  • Yup. This is my name. Not Black, Hilbert.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2013, 05:36:28 pm »
My turn.
1: Villis ave flipping organs.

That's all I have.

Dav999

• Global Moderator
  • Captain
    • View Profile
    • The Open Level Project
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2013, 05:43:21 pm »
One more:

Villi babies are colorless when they are born (so almost completely transparent), and get their color throughout the first year.

blue626

• Captain
  • I changed my avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2013, 06:15:16 pm »
Here are my theories:
  • 0 Villi years corresponds to 0 human years. Assuming they live 98 years on average:
    • Everything Vermillion/Kayya said in the quote in the OP is true. They also retire form most jobs when 75.
    • Every crewmember in the DSS Souleye is an adult:
      • :vitellary: is the oldest, being 60 Villi years old.
      • :verdigris: is 55.
      • :violet: is 50.
      • :victoria: is 45.
      • :viridian: is 40. He needs to be somewhat young to run/walk all over the dimensions, doesn't he/she? That would correspond to about 35 human years.
      • :vermillion: is the youngest, being 30. What I said to :viridian: is true to :vermillion:, as this correpsonds to about 25 human years.
  • I don't have ideas about them having fur or not. They travel among the dimensions the same we humans will explore space centuries in the future: they wear space suits! That way they can also breathe the same gas they need instead of the gas that's the dimension's "air". Also, the suits are transparent, thus they show their true skin colour.
  • All Villis have the same number of fingers... we just don't know how many fingers they have! They have at least 2 fingers in each hand.
  • Same as Dav999 said, except they're born white.
  • Their flipping organ is in the spine. They all flip, except those who broke their spine, which is the case of :verdigris:. He has a device that makes him able to either jump very high or hover (but not both).
  • A trinket is worth 15625V
  • Most Villis' favorite number is 6.

This discussion makes wonder if Terry imagined of even thought of any of these things when he created VVVVVV.

EDIT: Btw, 2 people posted when I was writing, and my post would've been different if they didn't. Also, I added one more thing to idea 5 now.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 06:22:13 pm by blue626 »

Epsilon

• Professor
  • (ʘ‿ʘ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2013, 06:28:35 pm »
Assuming they live 98 years on average
its not average
if they don't die before 98 they will die sometime while they're 98
no older then that, period.

Guess I'll post a few more...

1. There's a 1/1000 chance of a Villi being born unable to flip, and are able to jump instead. It doesn't matter if their family tree has all flippers, there's still that chance.
2. Unless you guessed correctly, if you saw a Villi there'd be no way to figure out what their gender is, unless they tell you or you sense it in their voice. Colour doesn't mean CRAP to what gender a Villi is. There can be a pink male Villi and a black female Villi, if the right genetics are introduced.
3. They don't like to wear clothes. It feels weird on their fur. Scarves and bows are okay.
4. This post.

I now want to post headcanons about the crew. Just. I do.

terrycar

« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2013, 09:55:48 pm »
Here are my theories:
  • 0 Villi years corresponds to 0 human years. Assuming they live 98 years on average:
    • Everything Vermillion/Kayya said in the quote in the OP is true. They also retire form most jobs when 75.
    • Every crewmember in the DSS Souleye is an adult:
      • :vitellary: is the oldest, being 60 Villi years old.
      • :verdigris: is 55.
      • :violet: is 50.
      • :victoria: is 45.
      • :viridian: is 40. He needs to be somewhat young to run/walk all over the dimensions, doesn't he/she? That would correspond to about 35 human years.
      • :vermillion: is the youngest, being 30. What I said to :viridian: is true to :vermillion:, as this correpsonds to about 25 human years.
  • I don't have ideas about them having fur or not. They travel among the dimensions the same we humans will explore space centuries in the future: they wear space suits! That way they can also breathe the same gas they need instead of the gas that's the dimension's "air". Also, the suits are transparent, thus they show their true skin colour.
  • All Villis have the same number of fingers... we just don't know how many fingers they have! They have at least 2 fingers in each hand.
  • Same as Dav999 said, except they're born white.
  • Their flipping organ is in the spine. They all flip, except those who broke their spine, which is the case of :verdigris:. He has a device that makes him able to either jump very high or hover (but not both).
  • A trinket is worth 15625V
  • Most Villis' favorite number is 6.

This discussion makes wonder if Terry imagined of even thought of any of these things when he created VVVVVV.

EDIT: Btw, 2 people posted when I was writing, and my post would've been different if they didn't. Also, I added one more thing to idea 5 now.
This.
I shouldn't post normally on this account, because I have a habit of not writing in caps...

Epsilon

• Professor
  • (ʘ‿ʘ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2013, 09:59:44 pm »
I swear, if Cavanore is either Derpfish or Protoman, you're probably going to get a lifetime ban. :s Sorry but you do realize this is multiaccounting right? And I don't know WHAT website supports multiaccounting, but its not the one I go onto regularly.
And you don't need to do that, just quote a whole post and saying this. That's annoying. And spam.

Dav999

• Global Moderator
  • Captain
    • View Profile
    • The Open Level Project
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2013, 10:03:01 pm »
I swear, if Cavanore is either Derpfish or Protoman, you're probably going to get a lifetime ban. :s Sorry but you do realize this is multiaccounting right? And I don't know WHAT website supports multiaccounting, but its not the one I go onto regularly.
And you don't need to do that, just quote a whole post and saying this. That's annoying. And spam.

It's manofperson.

Epsilon

• Professor
  • (ʘ‿ʘ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2013, 10:07:12 pm »

It's manofperson.

I know, I know.

Pyrite

• Captain
  • New name who dis
    • View Profile
    • http://you.ar/a/nidi/ot.shtml
« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2013, 10:09:35 pm »

It's manofperson.

I know, I know.

can we move on from this

Epsilon

• Professor
  • (ʘ‿ʘ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2013, 10:58:29 pm »
Yes we can.
Now im going to post headcanons about the crew okay? after a few more for villi.

(Villi)
1. Trinkets are worthless. Shiny pieces of metal do not have any value.
2. Every Villi has to take 1 class per year of Dimensions. Learning about dimensions and things.

(Crew)

1. Vermilion doesn't give a crap about any scratches he gets. He may give a crap if he gets a really large gash though.
2. Victoria, on the other hand, will get worried over the smallest scratch and will bandage any large scratches Vermilion gets.
3. Violet likes math.
4. Viridian likes Trinkets because they're shiny. He also has a large pile of trinkets in the Teleporter room. It's also his bed.

Stelpjo

• Captain
  • Formerly "Doormat"
    • View Profile
    • My hardly used YT account
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2013, 11:02:42 pm »
1. Trinkets are made out of unobtainium, which isn't worthless at all.

blue626

• Captain
  • I changed my avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2013, 01:24:21 pm »
Assuming they live 98 years on average
its not average
if they don't die before 98 they will die sometime while they're 98
no older then that, period.

Not period yet.
So you're saying that the Villi who lived for longer lived for 98 years, 10 months, 21 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds = 99 years minus 1 second? (assuming they use hours, minutes and seconds the same way we do).
Also, the "if they don't die before 98" part makes that different from what you said in the 1st reply. That way, the average could be 90 or something an those who should have reached 99 or more die sometime while they're 98.

Also, I agree with Doormat.
A trinket is worth 15625V

ToasterApocalypse

• Captain
  • le lenny face
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2013, 07:09:44 pm »
WHITE VILLIS

1. When 2 villis mate, no matter what the colour, the baby has a 1/8192 chance of being white, and a 1/5000 chance of being black.
2. The heart of a white villi beats faster than the heart of a regular villi.
3. White villis can't talk. However, they know telepathy.
4. White villis are very intelligent. The average IQ of a white villi is 300, where the average IQ for a normal villi is 170.