Villi Headcanons

Started by Fussmatte, April 04, 2013, 04:47:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UberHacker

A quite MEDICal Derpfish

Hilbert

We can't find them because they live in the 12th dimension, not one of the contactable 11! Also VVVVVV is the 22nd.

blue626

Somehow, all Villis end up having nearly the same height and width when they reach 20 years (when they become adult), although they can have different weights.
Also, speaking about heights, somewhere Vermillion/Kayya* said that they about half the size of humans altough they're 2 feet tall. I thought the average height of normal humans  is around 5 feet and a half? I don't really know, since I use another measuring system.

Quote from: Verdigris/Derpfish on April 08, 2013, 11:39:05 PM
-The reason  :viridian: wants trinkets so badly (according to the fandom) is because he has a mental disorder for him to like particularly shiny objects.

Disagreed. Viridian wouldn't be qualified to be a captain then. The reason he/she wants trinkets is because he/she is curious of them. Same for Victoria. However Vermillion might want trinkets due to their value...

(625th post, heh).

A quite MEDICal Derpfish

Quote from: blue626 on April 09, 2013, 07:27:54 PM
Somehow, all Villis end up having nearly the same height and width when they reach 20 years (when they become adult), although they can have different weights.
Also, speaking about heights, somewhere Vermillion/Kayya* said that they about half the size of humans altough they're 2 feet tall. I thought the average height of normal humans  is around 5 feet and a half? I don't really know, since I use another measuring system.

Quote from: Verdigris/Derpfish on April 08, 2013, 11:39:05 PM
-The reason  :viridian: wants trinkets so badly (according to the fandom) is because he has a mental disorder for him to like particularly shiny objects.

Disagreed. Viridian wouldn't be qualified to be a captain then. The reason he/she wants trinkets is because he/she is curious of them. Same for Victoria. However Vermillion might want trinkets due to their value...

(625th post, heh).

i was kidding, no, not to make myself not be stupid

i really was, didn't know why i posted it

Epsilon

Okay I noticed something
So I said the MAXIMUM age for a Villi to live was 98.
Blue said that it was the AVERAGE, which i corrected. The average is not 98, that would mean Villis would be able to live over 98 years old. That can't happen.
Then he kinda got all technical and end of discussion. Because I ended it.
This deals to that small little argument we had on page 4, about averages and ages and 99 minus 1 second year old Villis and...yeah. He simply just though 98 was the average when it was the maximum.
Jus' clearing it up.

1. There's over 60,000 Villis living right now, in their dimension.
2. As some people may know, there's over 1,000,000 possible hex. numbers, but some cannot be differentiated, which reduces possible colours for Villis to be born in. So, the way genetics work is that after a certain amount of time, a century at least, old colours will be used again, and since no one from the new century will know them, unless they were famous, their colour is simply just a colour.
3. Not many Villis are born throughout each year, likely less the amount of Humans born, since there's 7 million of us. There's only over 60,000 for them.
4. They breathe Oxygen. They are, however, adapted to living in different environments of air, such as CO2 and Nitrogen. There's possibly, like, a little oxygen pack inside of their bodies with stores oxygen for when they're exploring new places without the amount of Oxygen that's needed. The pack does not help when they are suffocating.

A quite MEDICal Derpfish

Final HC:  :vitellary: is one of the best genetics experts in all of the dimensions, and his works gave way to other things in dimensions such as...

Bioshock's Plasmids!

Player Upgrades (E.g. Run Faster)

Artificial Lief, giving way to sentient beings that don't need all the damned robotics work, such as Alpha/Omega/WhatevertheonewithEwas in "OFF"

(Edit: Fixed a very horrid grammar error.)

Epsilon

Quote from: Verdigris/Derpfish on April 10, 2013, 05:38:16 AM
Final HC:  :vitellary: is one of the best genetics experts in all of the dimensions, and his works gave way to other things in dimensions such as...

Bioshock's Plasmids!

Player Upgrades (I.e. Run Faster)

Artificial Life, giving way to sentient beings that don't need all the damned robotics work, such as Alpha/Omega/WhatevertheonewithEwas in "OFF"

Epsilon. Its Epsilon. And how would onion rings do anything? They're just...circles. Onion rings. Rings that Sonic collects.
Oh god...What if Vitellary accidentally created the three guardians and some others? (Derpfish, we continue this in PM. I know Doormat does not like OFF.)

1. If Victoria gets a bad enough nightmare, she'll go snuggle up to Vermilion to try and ward it away.
2. Viridian has a lot of game merchandise in his trinket pile. Diamond Pickaxe, Pokeball, Kirby Plush...Lots of gaming merchandise.
3. Vermilion plays Minecraft. He also goes on servers, he doesn't own one though.
4. Victoria is a good writer, and has a lot of details in her stories. Violet, also a writer, just writes down what she thinks is ok, not as many details as Victoria's writing.

A quite MEDICal Derpfish

N

A quite MEDICal Derpfish

Quote from: N on April 12, 2013, 01:11:44 AM
Quote from: Verdigris/Derpfish on April 12, 2013, 12:27:30 AM
Quote from: Vermilion on April 11, 2013, 03:57:23 AM
Rings that Sonic collects.

SANIC DA HEHDGEHAG

He no match for captan falcun

ogm u nob captan falcun relies on a plaen u retort

evehn a smail cud run fahster

A quite MEDICal Derpfish

New HC: Dimension uwotm8 actually exists, and  :violet: got stuck there with  :verdigris:, after an explosion (which caused the original D.S.S. Souleye (Having 8 Rooms, Including a Barracks and stuff) to only have six.) caused them to fall into the happy little space between dimensions and fall into it.

yolo

Fussmatte

Remember this?
Well, if that trinket is worth 25,000 trinkets, and blue626's theory that trinkets are worth V15625 is correct, then that trinket would be worth V390625000! :o So no, I don't think trinkets are worth V15625. I mean, why would they be that much when trinkets are so common? Maybe like V100...

...Wait, what would the V currency be called anyway?

N

Quote from: Doormat on April 22, 2013, 04:20:21 AM
Ven? (Yen)

Dav999

Quote from: N on April 22, 2013, 09:06:31 PM
Quote from: Doormat on April 22, 2013, 04:20:21 AM
Ven? (Yen)

And what should the exchange rate be like? How many $/€/£/¥ would V1 be?