[MORE GLORIOUS GENERAL DISCUSSION]

Started by A quite MEDICal Derpfish, April 13, 2013, 02:45:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EDIT: Guys, choose an actual class. Gonna do a TF2 challenge. What class should be the only class I can play as for 3 days on TF2?

Scout
0 (0%)
Soldier
0 (0%)
Pyro (not recommended, I'm good at it)
1 (20%)
Demoman
0 (0%)
Engineer
0 (0%)
Heavy
1 (20%)
Medic
2 (40%)
Sniper
0 (0%)
Spy
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

A quite MEDICal Derpfish

I started a group called Derpfish Inc.

What should I make the logo?

But anyways, it was a "ROBLOX" group I made to show off my new membership. Keeping it because it costed 100 game dollars.

Leenk: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=840045

Fussmatte

you could have used THE TRINKETS ARE FAAAAKE for this

EDIT: Forgot an A

A quite MEDICal Derpfish

Quote from: Doormat on April 13, 2013, 02:55:38 AM

you could have used THE TRINKETS ARE FAAAAKE for this

EDIT: Forgot an A

Sorry.  :victoria:

Epsilon

I actually dont mean anything bad, but...
This is why the general discussion should be re-opened, Terry. Anything relating to GD is going in VVVVVV.
Please Terry, unlock GD, even if it's just going to be people being "omg this thread is so old and you bumped it"
better then eventually having GD-related threads in VVVVVV

UberHacker

Quote from: Vermilion on April 13, 2013, 03:19:26 AM
This is why the general discussion should be re-opened, Terry. Anything relating to GD is going in VVVVVV.
Please Terry, unlock GD, even if it's just going to be people being "omg this thread is so old and you bumped it"

So true... now it's just starting new threads that become Pokémon battles! :viridian:

Dav999

This.

If it's all because of nonsense threads and forum games, then why shouldn't GD be unlocked and have a sticky with rules saying that nonsense is not allowed? And if some people keep posting nonsense in GD, ban those people, instead of banning the entire community from posting in GD? Some people may disagree, but at least we don't get GD threads unrelated to VVVVVV in the VVVVVV board.

A quite MEDICal Derpfish

Agreed.

FIQ

How about discussing stuff like this in an entire other forum...?

Bearboy

Quote from: FIQ on April 13, 2013, 03:43:25 PM
Yeah, someone made an entirely different forum for that reason. I forgot what it was called

Dav999

Quote from: Bearboy on April 13, 2013, 03:55:06 PM
Yeah, someone made an entirely different forum for that reason. I forgot what it was called

Do you mean the tOLP forum? That was created to be able to talk about the Open Level while it was under development, without everyone else being able to see the spoilery things. When it was there anyway, I made General Discussion and Forum Games boards, even for people who don't contribute to the Open Level.

A quite MEDICal Derpfish

Quote from: Dav999 on April 13, 2013, 04:42:36 PM

Do you mean the tOLP forum? That was created to be able to talk about the Open Level while it was under development, without everyone else being able to see the spoilery things. When it was there anyway, I made General Discussion and Forum Games boards, even for people who don't contribute to the Open Level.

I would enjoy a link to that, good sir!  :viridian:

Fussmatte

Quote from: Verdigris/Derpfish on April 14, 2013, 12:26:15 AM

http://tolp.webs.com/
Anyways, I joined your group.

A quite MEDICal Derpfish

Quote from: Doormat on April 14, 2013, 02:12:11 AM
Quote from: Verdigris/Derpfish on April 14, 2013, 12:26:15 AM

http://tolp.webs.com/
Anyways, I joined your group.

yey

Fussmatte

someone go message Terry to open GD again because posting on a webs forum sucks

A quite MEDICal Derpfish

Quote from: TοasterApοcalypse on April 14, 2013, 10:34:30 PM
someone go message Terry to open GD again because posting on a webs forum sucks

I already did.

he just won't do it